Adamant Armor Affection Adventure

Hahahoj

Still Fresh
Website
wiz.rusbase.net
Quasist and Don Migel released final build of the game "AAAA".
This is a stealth / action game in 3D environment. You will get an opportunity to explore the space inhabited by hostile creatures, wade through them hiding in the shadows or break through the enemy in fight.
The game has 11 additional secret extreme levels.
Authors are asked not forget to switch on a vibration in the console menu to get the maximum fun from the game.

Download full version from RIOT Tag-Team Coding Competition entries archive:
Caanoo version:
http://www.riotdigital.com/ttcc2011/code/download.php?id=31
Wiz version:
http://www.riotdigital.com/ttcc2011/code/download.php?id=32

aaaa1_398.png
aaaa2_197.png

aaaaz1_111.png
aaaazv1_178.png

Very good game, better than a lot of commercial games for the actual game consoles ;)
ps: I am really very glad for being a beta tester for this game :D :ph34r:

Love it, but has anyone encountered a bug where the screen goes blank during gameplay? It's not frozen mind you, you can hear everything just fine, you just can't see anything. It happened to me twice at completely random times.

I'm totally finished the game several times, but have never seen such the sort of glitch (fw 1.6.0). What the maps and the places where it occurs? I'll give Quasist your feedback.

I actually liked the models. I thought the blood was a bit unnecessary, and the harsh language at the beginning wasn't necessary, as well (I didn't get what the point of it was). HOWEVER, the game itself is pretty great - I particularly like the tight controls and the ability to rotate the console and keep the view - that's like something out of a commercial.

Hahahoj said:
I'm totally finished the game several times, but have never seen such the sort of glitch (fw 1.6.0). What the maps and the places where it occurs? I'll give Quasist your feedback.
It happened once on the training stage and once on the first stage of the campaign. It hasn't happened since then and I've replayed those stages just to see if it would reoccur. It does not happen on the Wiz version, at least not yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very strange. If the first level of the company and it was one of the last of making, then the level of training had a heavy testing from the first build of project. Once I ran it over a hundred hours during the betatest and had no glitches such as this one was not there.
What version of the firmware you have?

Hahahoj said:
Very strange. If the first level of the company and it was one of the last of making, then the level of training had a heavy testing from the first build of project. Once I ran it over a hundred hours during the betatest and had no glitches such as this one was not there.
What version of the firmware you have?
Same as you, 1.6.0.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's likely not an issue of the program, and the problem of the console.
Since the game uses the resources of the console very much - at the peak load with an almost empty battery console is trying to show a warning screen or something like that. If you turn off the console, turn on it, and run a less resource-intensive application (and even the same), it can work for some time.
Should charge the console and everything works without problems again.
I caught this bug long time ago with another program using Open Gl ES.

This video shows some secret gameplay of game "AAAA" (Caanoo,Wiz). It contains spoilers and some techniques to help complete the game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2tGp48QbGI

Due to requests Quasist and Don Migel compiled pc version of the game build.
Download the game you can follow these links:
http://www.riotdigital.com/ttcc2011/?page=Entries

The game uses the first joystick, which should be the primary, you can also control the keyboard with the following layout:
LAlt - confirmation on the menu, with a sword attack
Space - jump
LCtrl - shot
LShift - Aim
z - sing / tease
x - first-person view
c - Flashlight
Esc - exit
BackSpace - hardware exit

When incorrectly driver for your sound card installed on your system may have problems with the spontaneous reset of the Windows version this game (usually in the attack and chanting mobs), in this case, update the drivers for your sound card or remove volume the sound effects in the game to zero.
Also note that this is not mainline, tests were produced in small amount of time.

Due to requests Quasist and Don Migel compiled pc version of the game build.
Download the game you can follow these links:

The links sent to Uni and we hope he will soon add them to the page with download.

The game uses the first joystick, which should be the primary, you can also control the keyboard with the following layout:
LAlt - confirmation on the menu, with a sword attack
Space - jump
LCtrl - shot
LShift - Aim
z - sing / tease
x - first-person view
c - Flashlight
Esc - exit
BackSpace - hardware exit

When incorrectly driver for your sound card installed on your system may have problems with the spontaneous reset of the Windows version this game (usually in the attack and chanting mobs), in this case, update the drivers for your sound card or remove volume the sound effects in the game to zero.
Also note that this is not mainline, tests were produced in small amount of time.
good work, but the votations of the game is near the end :(

I just tried it on Linux and found a bug, that u can see on menu screen and in training mode. It's like the left and up arrow key is always pressed but I'm not pressing them so it make the game unplayable. Hope for a fix because the game looks wonderful, and is the first game that launches in fullscreen mode.

Back