Absurdism corner

Why?

• Total voters

its for a deutsche Bahn Train, they have this old tech because if they would update now they would lost the licenseplate for this Modell..
trains are quite expensive, so its cheaper to just get a special def who can still 3.1..

QdhAwVKw.jpeg

I sincerely hope the admittedly half-assed legalization of cannabis does make it through German Bundesrat in April. It's long overdue for the law to adapt to reality. We have hundreds of prosecutions every single day due to miniscule amounts found on consumers, while far more addictive and dangerous drugs - alcohol and nicotine - are not only freely availible, but are also agressively placed and thus advertised in basically every supermarket or gas station. The political nay-sayers don't give a damn about the fact that alcohol and nicotine have killed millions of people, while cannabis has never killed anyone.

@kuru While basically I'm seeing this as you do, I could imagine that more than none (potential) Darwin Arward winners one could disqualify for having been doped with THC.

@kuru While basically I'm seeing this as you do, I could imagine that more than none (potential) Darwin Arward winners one could disqualify for having been doped with THC.
That may be the case. I don't care about people harming themselves. At least stoners aren't known for beating up, knifing, shooting or robbing people.

Back