Absurdism corner

Why?

• Total voters

qeaj0k7p2gv71.jpg

Or do they ? It could be a marketing tactic "to hell with Christmas, buy something for yourself! If you're going to be consumist at least be honest and don't pretend to be nice." They may have decided it could sell more than with old-fashioned traditional slogans.

I understood the pictured character was wondering what would be like to be human or to look human, not that the character itself was human. Like all those jokes about aliens or robots assuming very logical things (to them) about humans that are absolute giveaways that they don't think like humans. In those jokes the robots or aliens are typically trying to camouflage as humans and fail.

I understood the pictured character was wondering what would be like to be human or to look human, not that the character itself was human. Like all those jokes about aliens or robots assuming very logical things (to them) about humans that are absolute giveaways that they don't think like humans. In those jokes the robots or aliens are typically trying to camouflage as humans and fail.
Ah yeah. Woosh...there goes the joke!

• Haha
Reactions: rSl

Life uh, finds a way.gif

while i don't like Facebook/Meta, i find dehumanizing Zuckerberg somewhat counterproductive. (1) because normalizing human interactions to specific allowed behaviors/traits is dumb/oppressive, and (2) there are much better ways to express disapproval of various life choices

Zuckerberg is a man who got rich dehumanizing people and automating friendship. Deshumanizing Zuckerberg is just karma. He'll probably find it objectionable when someone does it for free, though.

Back