Absurdism corner

Why?

• Total voters

1jg6wj4nsgu71.jpg

I think the absurdism is the braille of the entertainment title personally, which is entirely visually based. Perhaps there are people with partial sight who can't make out the words but can enjoy the mirror I'm not sure.
Ah.

Reactions: rSl
I think the absurdism is the braille of the entertainment title personally, which is entirely visually based. Perhaps there are people with partial sight who can't make out the words but can enjoy the mirror I'm not sure.
I don't think that. I think that if you are blind. And other kids are laughing and you ask why they are laughing and they say "It's a picture of your mom" or "we are laughing at you", then the blind child can go and find out for himself, maybe in secret, what the fuzz is all about.

I don't think that. I think that if you are blind. And other kids are laughing and you ask why they are laughing and they say "It's a picture of your mom" or "we are laughing at you", then the blind child can go and find out for himself, maybe in secret, what the fuzz is all about.
I don't think that will work so well if they are actually laughing at him

Back