Absurdism corner

Why?

• Total voters

fgou4z1lknm71.jpg

FUSION! (actually, I think the cat is the head gear)

FUSION! (actually, I think the cat is the head gear)

I still really want to try that! Bought it as a birthday present for a relative years ago but we still haven’t opened it :mad:

Reactions: rSl
I still really want to try that! Bought it as a birthday present for a relative years ago but we still haven’t opened it
Pure it's very strong, like drinking pure vodka. Try this:

Coco Vanilla Galactic Cantina (starwars themed cantina): It's dangerous to go outside, take this blaster... uh... nevermind.
for some disturbing footage: https://9gag.com/gag/ajm2Azp

So that’s how they’re running cabotage across the UK these days...milk being delivered to the petrol forecourts because there’s no fuel and that’s why the supermarket shelves are empty ;):p

So that’s how they’re running cabotage across the UK these days...milk being delivered to the petrol forecourts because there’s no fuel and that’s why the supermarket shelves are empty ;):p
Did you mean "cabotage" or "sabotage" ?
For me "cabotage" means basically sailing without losing sight of the shore (so it needs no navigation or very primitive).
And I kind of can't wrap my mind around milk being delivered by boat along the shores, and boats somehow having petrol while cars don't...

Back