Absurdism corner

Why?

• Total voters

That took me a while as well.
The grammar in that post is so atrocious that it's nearly incomprehensible.
In 200 years they will not understand our grammar either. Where there mutants who had 4 eyes? (someone with glasses is called a 4 eyes). And in the Bible you read that there are people with 4 faces (people with many views and insights, we would call erudites). And emoji's (modern hieroglyphs) that have certain meanings in combination with certain other emoji's.

I miss the simpler times of my youth, when we had things like the Iceberg Challenge and we used hashtags like #womenandchildrenfirst and #notalloceanliners.

Reactions: rSl
918.png

That's quite the sting! In normal internet use, you should only be able to see that two previously connected servers are no longer connected. and in this context that could be a 100km link or greater. Then again it might be only 20km bewteen sites. For that length of link in copper you'd need repeaters and I'd assume those still have little blinky lights on so you can tell at a glance if they're still connected, but you still need to stop every so often and open the manhole to check them.

Reactions: rSl
200621_1_daily220620_08.jpg

Cable is between both inlay cardboards, so invisible to the eye. I swore by Logitech mice, but lately, the microswitches are dead (start registering 2 clicks instead of 1) within one year.
My coolermaster mouse died one year after purchase (the middle-button died, but it still scrolls and leftclicks, so I still use it).

I swore by Logitech mice, but lately, the microswitches are dead (start registering 2 clicks instead of 1) within one year
I feel you. Loved my G600, til it got unreliable. Then I hated it for it. Though it took a few years. My G5 still works fine, while it's way older and had been in use much longer.
Post automatically merged:

Should I take as a hint, that the office tool in the picture of the user error seems to intentionally be doubling as a bottle opener? :)

Back