Absurdism corner

Why?

• Total voters

image0.png

Last edited:
Im a bit disappointed about this whole „Killer Hornets „ thing they are now revering to:
In Italy, and now in the USA, they found the Asian Hornets, and they say these are Killer Hornets and there Stung May be deathly for a Human..
But nobody says that these Hornets on the Picture are Queens, which are much bigger than a normal Hornet, or that the Stung can only be deathly when your have a Alergic..

For a Human, a Hornet Stung isn’t nice, but it’s hurts much less then from a Bee, and they have also less Poison ..,
Also: our European Hornets are quite Peaceful, they can scare even me as they are pretty big and they pretty loud at flying, but as long you don’t be to near to the nest
Or you annoy the Hornet to much, they don’t sting ..
I can’t remember when I get stung from a Hornet, maybe never, but I remember every single Stung from a Wasp :(

So these big Asian Hornets are mostly dangerous for Bees or other Insects, not that much for a Human.. , but a good Bee Family should be able to pay some Bees on a Hornet..

Whit best regards, Matthias

In Italy, and now in the USA, they found the Asian Hornets, and they say these are Killer Hornets and there Stung May be deathly for a Human..

Where did you read that they can be deadly for human ?

The people in agricolture and honey industry are complaining about this issue for years now, but I always heard about the death of the bees as the problem.

There were these Artikels you see when you open Google News. Lots of Clickbait ^^
But also big magazines use these Killer Hornet thing..

Whit best regards, Matthias

Im a bit disappointed about this whole „Killer Hornets „ thing they are now revering to:
But nobody says that these Hornets on the Picture are Queens, which are much bigger than a normal Hornet, or that the Stung can only be deathly when your have a Alergic..
So you are disappointed that they do not kill people?

hahaha... the URL on that flyer works!
What URL?

I signed up with a disposable e-mail address that I use for spam. Though I do not really want to dispose of it anymore because it keeps getting e-mails with tricks to make me a millionaire from home and each of those is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!

I signed up with a disposable e-mail address that I use for spam. Though I do not really want to dispose of it anymore because it keeps getting e-mails with tricks to make me a millionaire from home and each of those is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!
Well, what a bad friend you are! Send us those tricks!

DC_PYRA.jpg

Played this today on my Pandora 2. Note it has build-in camera, and stereo microphone. Features screencasting and a complete GMS module capable of 5G.
You can preorder the Pandora 2 here.

Back