Absurdism corner

Why?

• Total voters

If it was me I would scream like no tomorrow and cry in the corner of the elevator and then choke the litle ghost girl I watch way too many horror movies for my own good XD, something like that scares anyone to dead! sometimes pranks like that can bring very dangerous problems on the "victim" like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5x_8n87Zvw messed up....

Cripes. Very shameless considering:

a) They don't know her

B) They're in her car without her permission (which I have NFI how they got in there)

c) She could have been traumatised as a kid by something as real as someone with a mask.

Could have killed the poor woman :(

It's one thing to prank your friends ... or your enemy , but another to prank a stranger . I remember when I was but a lil tike trick or treating with my family and some guy jumped out of the back of what appeared to be a stationary truck . Suffice to say it my father came unglued .

Something my little brother said to his xbox friends that made me chuckle a little:

"Just think, in a few years we'll be downloading at two *hundred* gigabytes per second." (I didn't put 200 because he put emphasis on hundred lol).

RIP Sir Patrick Moore AKA GamesMaster

gamesmaster.jpg

Back