Absurdism corner

Why?

• Total voters

I think the Cat might be not a Issue, but the Armband, ID Software had to change a lot on Return to Castle Wolfenstein, removing the symbol, rename the enemys, "Heinrich Himmler -> Heinrich Höller" , and Hitler lost his Beard on the Wolfenstein Game (New Collossus), Only Movies, (Indiana Jones, Schindlers List) etc, or for education reasons, they where allowed..

Nowadays, they changed that a bit: You can now have this Symbol in Games, like the New Wolfenstein Game whit Blascowitz Daughters i have on Switch but ditnt play yet..

Like hitler stole the swastika from hindus, putin stole the Z from zorro.
Fuck Putin. Still my favorite:
1649259789783.png

MFG , mit freundlichen Grüßen , die Welt liegt und zu Füßen denn wir stehen drauf , wir gehen drauf, ein Leben ohne Schall und Rauch , bevor wir fallen fallen wir lieber auf ..
„Die Fantastischen Vier“ German Hip Hop Band whit awesome lyrics ^^

Paprika potato chips often contain MSG. Never consume MSG.
I know exactly what MSG tastes like and can detect it in anything. Eg Pringles. I rarely eat potato chips actually, and don't recall the last time I had them.

But in some remote parts of Switzerland MSG is a standard table condiment:

1649271289503.png

Now there is even an-MSG free version of Aromat. So it's synthetic MSG. What do you think of that? Would you approve of synthetic MSG?

Would you approve of synthetic MSG?
In Europe, it's called E621. If you find organic MSG, well, you are lucky because the majority is synthetic or artificial (yup, there's a difference).
When it was in the news, about the dangers, it was re-labeled as "yeast extract" or other names. It's so safe that Europe decided that you can have at most 10 gram MSG per kilo of a product. Any moire and it's illegal to sell.
MSG does not make you fat, but people tend to keep eating products with MSG in it (for example: It helps the customer eat the whole chips bag). In high quantities you can get headache and heart palpitations.
I tend to avoid it, but it is also naturally occuring in old cheeses, tomato's, human milk, meat, fish, mushrooms and peanuts. And those I do not avoid eating, I think they are my main food sources (for example: peanut butter)

You mean those white burka's are girls?
The image does not contain burka's. I am guessing that you mean the KKK robes. If you do, then the answer to what you meant to ask is a negative.

But in some remote parts of Switzerland MSG is a standard table condiment:
Chinese restaurants typically use a lot of MSG. Western Chinese cooks are evidently really bad at cooking and have no knowledge of herbs or food, so they need to use literal drugs in the form of toxic stimulants to make their food enjoyable.

I know exactly what MSG tastes like and can detect it in anything. Eg Pringles.
It seems that consuming MSG causes my stomach to growl and get the fake hunger the next day. I normally barely get these symptoms even on 1.5 day fasts. These sensations make it tough to not overeat. I used to get these sensations all the time, but they disappeared as my body became cleaner. I much prefer not having them. Not having them makes fasting a lot easier as well.

I rarely eat potato chips actually, and don't recall the last time I had them.
"Naturel" (pardon my Dutch) flavour is almost always without MSG.

In Europe, it's called E621.
If you are lucky. It has dozens of names in Europe. In my experience, most foods that contain MSG do not have "E621" listed on the ingredients list but instead list a synonym. Personally I think that all food labels of foods which contain MSG ought to be forced to list "MSG", "E621", or "monomodium glutamate" in the ingredients listing.

If you find organic MSG, well, you are lucky because the majority is synthetic or artificial (yup, there's a difference).
When it was in the news, about the dangers, it was re-labeled as "yeast extract" or other names. It's so safe that Europe decided that you can have at most 10 gram MSG per kilo of a product. Any moire and it's illegal to sell.
MSG does not make you fat, but people tend to keep eating products with MSG in it (for example: It helps the customer eat the whole chips bag). In high quantities you can get headache and heart palpitations.
I tend to avoid it, but it is also naturally occuring in old cheeses, tomato's, human milk, meat, fish, mushrooms and peanuts. And those I do not avoid eating, I think they are my main food sources (for example: peanut butter)
Yes, MSG is more complicated than always being bad. But in practice if it is artificially placed into foods, then it is almost always bad. Kind of like sugar, which is actually a great health food but becomes harmful once it is refined out of the fruit or vegetables where it belongs. And of course, there also are sugars that are always harmful regardless of their context. Food is pretty complex, which makes me appreciate it that perfect foods just pop out of ground. Certainly nature is not made by a businessman.
Post automatically merged:

superman-says-to-not-smoke.gif

In high quantities you can get headache and heart palpitations.

Back