Absurdism corner

Why?

• Total voters

The Willis Jeep wasnt that much bigger than the VW Kübelwagen ??
Also i remember that whe had big Railway Guns (there is even a Cobi Set from this) and a Gigantic Panzer called "Maus" ^^

The Americans Won because Germany ditnt had Unimogs back then, they got invented in 1949.. ^^,

A few months ago i saw a small Unimog near a treecutter who got driven by one of these Gigantic Tractors they use novadays, and the Unimog might fitt in its rear tire ^^,

ixyc2122wx771.jpg

Beatles with open wounds, which can never heal because it's connected to a microchip and taped off, but it infects and is full of sores (they don't show you that, though):

And the best of humanity! Have a permanent faucet plunged into the side of a bear to harvest bile. I suggest it as an activity for a new Harvest Moon game:
Post automatically merged:

These idiots are hilarious
Well... thank you for considering me hilarious, I guess.

Beatles with open wounds, which can never heal because it's connected to a microchip and taped off, but it infects and is full of sores (they don't show you that, though):
Beetles, not Beatles. The only remaining live Beatles are Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr, and it would seem mawkish to stab them with wires and jiggle them about like this. Maybe we could reanimate George Harrison, although with him being dead now 20 years now the experience might not be pretty.

Back