Absurdism corner

Why?

• Total voters

rcoqb2wip0z61.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: rSl
The commenters suggestion doesn't make any more sense, plus the orientation of the fist supports what's written on the shirt.
My English is not good enough to tell.
Is it a shirt for men or for women?
It is a shirt. It doesn't care who wears it. I'd say the shape is more like what gets mostly sold to women. But then maybe most women wouldn't wear that message, so that's not a definitive criterium [my spellchecker just suggested to replace criterium with critter, not criterion, should I get philosophical?). Whatever you are, feel free to wear it. If you don't like the shirt shape, you can always print it on another shirt.

I've always wondered with "In God we trust": Well, WHICH god exactly?
Otoh, There are many people named Jesus at the moment (especially in Spanish speaking countries)

Reactions: rSl
I've always wondered with "In God we trust": Well, WHICH god exactly?
For that matter, what is that god trusted to do or be?

It always seems an odd slogan; religious enough to conflict with the separation of church and state, and yet so vague and casual as to belie its own profession of faith!

"In God we trust" is not an statement of religius faith. It's just a way to say they don't trust in their state/federation. It's like "if you want to trust, trust in God, not in us, we don't even trust ourselves to do our jobs properly". That's why the God is irrelevant and the divine trustworthiness too. "The show must go on" would have maybe been even better, but it ended up taken by Hollywood or Broadway, or whatever, so there was that.

Back