Absurdism corner

Why?

• Total voters

• Getting likes does not equal being popular.
  • Why care about being popular?

Depends entirely on who you associate with, I suspect.

For obvious statistical reasons, the general public are shallow, uninspired and boring. Their regard is not worth pursuing.
However, if you can find a group who's views and values you share, then their opinions will tend to be both supportive and informative.

How else can you tell the difference between confidence in your own strengths, and being an arrogant pest? (or, for that matter, learn to be a better person?)

jo-png.31570

id-png.31571
u could like eachothers posts?

I think people would notice what was occurring and end up being a bit miffed at us, also Idoha and I don't always agree with what the other one says/posts.

I know I don't always like (real world) or agree with what I do. For example I went and picked up some sort of cold coffee drink for someone and a small bottle of whisky for myself. The coffee concoction was like twice the price of the alcohol. I bought it anyway, since they really wanted it. I remember when coffee was hot and cost like 50 cents.
[doublepost=1520640841,1520640796][/doublepost]Oh, and people added alcohol to the coffee, not whipped cream and caramel.

Sorry guys, I steered the thread off-topic again. All this meaningful discussion does not belong here.

@Uncle Jack It takes skills to sing while crouching and operating a marionette. And in the first clip... that last 5 seconds is GOLDEN.... (but gives away the plot...)

Your prayers are useless Cypher, for it is I who am your father... *dramatic chime*

Weird game:

http://www.waitinginline3d.com/

Last edited:
Back