Absurdism corner

Why?

• Total voters

7af5bb2b5bc7dfc6bf30ffc681a5a605.jpg

On the way back from the shop just now, there were two middle age drunk men in front of me. Conversation went like this

D#1 I'm a non violent person and have been all my life, I've never believed in violence, I wouldn't hurt anyone.
D#2 That's not true

D#1 No it's true, I've never believed in violence
D#2 No that's not true

D#1 It is true, I hate violence
D#2 What about that time you abused me

D#1 Ok, yeah, but that was the only time
D#2 You have abused me lots of times.

D#1 Oh ok but....

conversation trails off

Weird

Some unexpected surprises in that list. If they had horror themed flavors they I might buy some, especially with the movie poster artwork. I am not usually a fan of ice cream...

As I typed that I came up with some more ideas. Maybe I will test some of them on a horror fiction and ice cream fan I have in mind. Hmmm, and now some science fiction ones popped up (blame Alien).

Wow! I have been trying to figure out what movie a clip was from for many years, and I just found it, here, that it was Italian Spiderman. After watching the trailer I am not at all interested in seeing the rest.

Italian Spiderman has some fun stuff, it's meant as a parody, and better watched as one.
Turkish Starwars is... something. It's a bit too bad and boring to be really fun to watch from beginning to end, but it's definitely a something peculiar.

If you want a mix between both, you can also watch Starcrash, the Italian cash-in on Star Wars.

Back