Absurdism corner

Why?

• Total voters

No insulting please.

You know the Internet, there is nothing what just not exist. And you can be sure, as more popular some things are, you will find such stuff, even if you are not searching for. ^^" I'm not into "Sexy Megaman" or anything in that direction, no worries. But I like some of Po-Jus other (straight) Art, he is a very talented Artist so I never thought you would have a problem with this.

I know alot more Woman that are Hentai Fans than Men, by the way. ;) Pretty normal today IMHO, this alone sureley doesn't make you a "Freak". Well of course I only can speak for myself and not for other People. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
No insulting please.

You know the Internet, there is nothing what just not exist. And you can be sure, as more popular some things are, you will find such stuff, even if you are not searching for. ^^" I'm not into "Sexy Megaman" or anything in that direction, no worries. But I like some of Po-Jus other (straight) Art, he is a very talented Artist so I never thought you would have a problem with this.

I know alot more Woman that are Hentai Fans than Men, by the way. ;) Pretty normal today IMHO, this alone sureley doesn't make you a "Freak". Well of course I only can speak for myself and not for other People. :rolleyes:
You've misunderstood my joking sarcasm. ;)

Damn internet, making it harder to be sarcastic. :lol:

Yes, I somehow take the lack of smileys as a sign of seriousness... :ph34r:

And I'm a Man, you are a Woman, you can't expect that I know what you are thinking! :lol:

Haha, true. :lol:

Anyway, yeah, I suppose the lack of smileys could have been interpreted as seriousness, since the only times I don't tend to use them are when I'm being serious or when I'm being sarcastic or deadpan. I should've used "[sarcasm]" tags. :p

Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus.

Toilet%2Badvertisement.jpg

wtf, i like milkshakes as well...i also like pants :| i cant be the only male on earth that still drinks with his clothes on, am i?

while this is rather absurd, it almost makes sense. i even had to explain to my little sister today about how where we're from, we actually have letters for each sound in a word, and that we dont have spelling competitions because of how easy it is to spell any word. while the one and only thing thats difficult about the english language is its spelling, which makes absolutely no sense at all and nothing is spelled the way it is pronounced

Back