Absurdism corner

Why?

• Total voters

With a new RoboCop movie having just been released (big fan of the original BTW), I can't wait to see RobertCop - The Furniture Of Law Enforcement!

original.jpg

How awesome does this look? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
With a new RoboCop movie having just been released (big fan of the original BTW), I can't wait to see RobertCop - The Furniture Of Law Enforcement!

original.jpg

How awesome does this look? ;)

That is some awesome toy, and I suspect really is the furniture of law enforcement :)

I love the preview on the back for the other toys in this series, especially 'Optical Prime' :) Name bitten from Transformers, figure bitten from Short Circuit 

Dont know if i posted this here before a LONG long time ago if i didn't here it is. If i did here it is again:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/dS41ost0pM8?feature=oembed

This is what happens if you piss Tool frontman Maynard James Keenan off, a fan invades the stage during a live performance of "Pushit" (a very emotionally charged song).  He subdues the stage invader with his military training continuing to sing throughout, even when forced onto his back. He then wraps the microphone chord around the guys neck and chokes him while "sodomising" him for all to see until he finishes singing. 

Back