Absurdism corner

Why?

• Total voters

collegehumor.e7974f3ccc287ef579e89be89a0aa94f.jpg

This is very cool, is there more? I never heard of that show.
It's a movie called The Adventures of Mark Twain and despite the insistence of the tagline it was never banned, at least not by any major authority, just like practically everything else on the internet that claims it was banned.In actuality it was recently re-released on DVD, 2006 according to wikipedia.

It is an amazing work of the animation of a "lost age" you could say, and I highly recommend it to anyone with an interest in animation history (retro animations, yo).

Taken from Amazon.co.uk, review for "Veet Hair Removal Gel Creme for Men 200ml"

" * * * * *  Do not mix with De-icer or horses 2 Dec 2013

By Nick the Monkeyman

Like so many others the natural assumption was to rub this product generously around Bert, Ernie and my one eyed monster [bert & Ernie is what i call my testicles, or what is left of them]. My wife would not leave the house so i decided to go the field where we keep Tommy the Wonder Horse, armed with my Veet for Men, a flask of water, some jaffa cakes and my favourite Barbie towel, to clear my man garden and release Bert and Ernie into a world that they had been hidden from.
So i went in to the stables, de-robed, washed my love muscle and applied a generous helping of this radio active napalm-like residue. More or less as soon as i had sat on my Barbie towel did the inferno around my ankle-spanker begin. As you can know imagine, the noises emitting from Tommy's stables were that of a silverback monkey being fisted by an elephant. With all this commotion Tommy came bounding towards his home, little did he realise though what he was about to see. Tommy entered the stables to find a fog of de-icer, this had been the only thing nearby that i thought would cool down Bert, Ernie and my pork sword. Little did i realise the chemical reaction between the two products only seemed to assist in making Veet more fluid, so much so the it entered my back passage, causing internal burning, according to the Doctor.

I think the details should be limited to this as shorlty afterwards my Wife and Daughter turned up to see Tommy, unfortunately they walked in to see Tommy panting like a pedo bacause he had 'accidently' licked ny nether regions. It turns out horses do not like this product either."

It's worth noting that on the product information it explicitly states not for use on the face, scalp, genital, or perianal areas and despite the content of the review this man still gave the product 5 stars.

Last edited by a moderator:
"On Arch linux systems with a JFS root on a partition under control of device-mapper (i.e. the root device is a lvm or a LUKS encrypted one), forcing an fsck can sometimes remove the /usr/man/man3 directory. The reason for this issue is not clear, but the problem has been able to be replicated"

Back