Absurdism corner

Why?

• Total voters

Another+if+video+games+were+realistic_7cd84a_4852600.gif

Realistic Boomerang in Zelda.

That's pretty much what me and another mate were discussing on email too ... I wont paste his exact words but was definitely to that effect :)

NOBODY knocked on my door this evening.

What's up with these little devils, I've not got a tonne of Harribo and mini Mars bars to get through.

Not one, unbelievable

About five groups came to me and this is a tower block, not a one family house or something like that.

I simply did not open.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always lived in flats off the ground floor too, last one was above a shop and only access was down a sly ally to get there so never got them there, before that was in some flats set back off the road in a dead end so never there either...

Now though, I'm ground floor flat, in another dead end road, was expecting all the local kids from this estate to come knocking. Surprised really. I emptied all the goodies into a stone bowl and everything.

I'm sorted for sugar snacks for at least a week

13 of these little rascals (in 4 groups) visited me this evening. Most of them mentioned that it had been a pretty dry run so far, one group was especially delighted of my choice of snacks :)

yeah, but no singing this year (old german tradition), it basically was the american style "trick or treat" all the way. at least they had costumes ;)

Back