Absurdism corner

Why?

• Total voters

Lmao I love the Real Life Mario Kart.

@comradekingu: It's all just an illuuusion. That is all.

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcHAebR9Aa8

Guess it depends on the girl or the guy, for example i generally like my women 3 times the size of the 1 in that vid, the guy is pretty hawt though! I think perhaps it's because the male brain is biologically hard-wired for sex, whereas the female brain is more wired for emotional involvement because of their maternal nature. Both are survival mechanisms and both are successful.

Girls here are very different.

Sadly they rather go for ONS than for a relationship.

The flirting game has to be played anyway, direct asking may work more often than 1% but not much.

I want to leave because of this, take my place!

AmpAN.gif

Don't get me wrong romance is nice, but flowers chocolates and fancy restaurants cost more money than i have. Well at least I know the wife didn't marry me for my money...

@Monkfish: But romance isn't about "flowers, chocolates and fancy restaurants". It's about little moments that are made, feeling special and treasured. Having someone defend your honour, affection, expressing feelings through words or actions. Things that don't cost anything but are worth more than any money can buy. I'm not saying gifts are bad, but it's the meaning behind the gift that counts. At least that's how it is to me.

@Monkfish: But romance isn't about "flowers, chocolates and fancy restaurants". It's about little moments that are made, feeling special and treasured. Having someone defend your honour, affection, expressing feelings through words or actions. Things that don't cost anything but are worth more than any money can buy. I'm not saying gifts are bad, but it's the meaning behind the gift that counts. At least that's how it is to me.
This and for me the most important part:

You save these special moments esp. physical intimacy for the partner (or partner to come).

Sex without partnership seems just wrong to me and I am happy, that I can say:

"Hey, I never did this without love, so you got your ultimate proof."

There is no greater gift for me, sad that people throw it out of the window to anyone all the time.

Romanticism is not about things you can buy, but about things you can NOT buy and really mean something!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emroTXaj3AY

^^ I really like these guys. Keeping it real :)

Back