Absurdism corner

Why?

• Total voters

While walking in the Yorkshire Dales (Northern England where it rains/sleets a lot) I found a gate, on the top of a hill, constructed out of untreated softwood and plain steel screws.

In addition, the gate was on top a a stile where you shouldn't need a gate anyway :blink:

@Monkfish: Thanks! Ill try to post some pics in the future, as the device fits my backpack, I'll make some in the park.

ignorance.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated pic.

Even in the military you can find some interesting people:

military_syria.jpg

It's a bit like with Afghanistan and some german soldiers and officers back then, that rejected obeying illegal

(without ISAF legalization in this case) orders.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's kinda depressing that members of the Armed forces have to hide their faces for that sort of thing...

--

How about this one:

"Statistics show that people who are happy are more successful in life, so be happy! It will make you successful!"

According to a comment from the video, the back story behind the video below is as follows:

Backstory: Paul Charles Dozsa, 48, dubbed "the restaurant runner" by local newspapers, was fined $160 on Monday for refusing to pay a $50 bill at a Chinese restaurant.The following day, he dined out at the five-star Sheraton-Wentworth hotel, then told the staff he could not pay the $48 check. He was fined $200 for that offense on Wednesday and ordered to compensate the restaurant.

Dozsa pleaded guilty to the charges, saying he was "in a state of inebriation."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdF7VgZNdG4

Back