Absurdism corner

Why?

• Total voters

Well, I thought that was pretty good too, until I saw ...SHARKNADO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwsqFR5bh6Q

warning: does contain some bad language and scantly clad ladies, so perhaps not for work viewing...?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKgf5PaBzyg

:)

Go to Youtube [works in Chrome, didn't in my Opera]

Play a video

Pause the video

Move cursor to the side of the video a bit [ensuring not mouse-over the video frame still]

Type:

=game on=

zw17.gif

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
All it did was skip forward and backward through the video (to minute 1, minute 9, minute 8, and back to start).

This was in Chrome. Maybe it requires flash?

Sorry, I think that's because you had focus in the video frame area, the numbers do skip the vid by design ... I should've added a step [edited the above]

Try pausing the clip then drag your cursor away from the video frame a bit before typing the numbers...

Sorry, I think that's because you had focus in the video frame area, the numbers do skip the vid by design ... I should've added a step [edited the above]

Try pausing the clip then drag your cursor away from the video frame a bit before typing the numbers...
I had to click somewhere outside the video area in firefox, dragging it away did not do it.

I had to click somewhere outside the video area in firefox, dragging it away did not do it.
Same in Chrome. Had to click elsewhere.You also don't need to pause the video, it is simply enough to load it. As soon as you type the 0 the video pauses while everything loads and then it automatically resumes. By not clicking pause I didn't have to click outside the video either, it was enough to simply load it and type 1980.

At any rate, that is a really cool easter egg. Thanks!

Now go do the same but with the number;

[use your top row numbers though, not the number pad]

then peep the comments

Ahh... geek week on YT :)

Why not:

Dress up as a jetpack (with rocket-flame trousers), then strap a cat in a spacesuit to your chest?

Back