7Th Of May Near Over In China

Well we're all keen to hear something. :) AFAIK we're nearing the end of the business day in China right now. But there's no reason that we'd immediately hear from the case factory, or from UPS. This information takes time to filter through timezones. I'll be expecting to hear "they shipped" or "they didn't" some time in the next couple of days.

Last time when we got the sample cases, UPS needed 2 days to send us the tracking number. As soon as we know something, it'll get posted :)

EvilDragon said:
Last time when we got the sample cases, UPS needed 2 days to send us the tracking number. As soon as we know something, it'll get posted :)

*notes : may 9th

Last edited by a moderator:
4r4r0.png

Attachments

• 4r4r0.png
    4r4r0.png
    503 bytes · Views: 58
matzesu said:
Ok..

so lets do the timewarp again.. :lol:

It's just a jump to the left.
And then a step to the right.
With your hands on your hips.
You bring your knees in tight

haa,I love that movie

TitanUranus said:
Oh look here - IT'S A DISTRACTION!

Look! There! It's a plane!

*ducks and hides*

Naah. 12 Cartons with 207kgs alltogether are ready. The flight they will take (they need to be transported to the airport first) will be on Monday.
Yay! Hopefully no lie (though they never told us any number of packages with weight before, so I doubt it), but we'll know for sure as soon as we really get the tracking number from UPS (which, as said, did take a few days in China last time).

Last edited:
Awesome, I'm going to don a pair of geriatric, wee proof underpants and wear them in preparation for next week

EvilDragon said:
TitanUranus said:
Oh look here - IT'S A DISTRACTION!

Look! There! It's a plane!

*ducks and hides*

Naah. 12 Cartons with 207kgs alltogether are ready. The flight they will take (they need to be transported to the airport first) will be on Monday.
Yay! Hopefully no lie (though they never told us any number of packages with weight before, so I doubt it), but we'll know for sure as soon as we really get the tracking number from UPS (which, as said, did take a few days in China last time).
3 days just for transporting to the Airport? How far away is this Factory from the next town? :lol:

Back