15th Libre Software Meeting, Meet the Openpandora community

fantomid

Very Active Member
Hello members,

The community will be present the first week-end of July (5th and 6th) on a booth.

This event takes place in Montpellier (France) from the 5th to the 11h of July.

The 7th, ED will give a conference.

If you are near Montpellier at the beginning of July, come visiting us.

Reply here to organize the meeting.

I hope we could meet again some of you

Hi all,

I took the Monday afternoon off so I can attend ED's conference.

If you guys would like to have a drink after the talk, I know lots of nice pubs in Montpellier :)

I also took the whole Wednesday off, because there are many interesting talks and workshops on that day IMHO: NetBSD, ARM, systemd, Samba vs. AD, ReactOS, and, last but not least, how to brew your own beer @ 2 PM ;)

Cheers,

Magic Sam

Oh oh, beer time.

Monday, after the conference, I go back to Marseille with ED (flight is at 6:50pm)

Maybe only a little beer, not for me because I have to drive my car. :)

Hi there,

I'm still not sure to be there. Anyway, if I come, it will be only on Sunday I think.
Happy to see you again.

The most productive member on Pandora, soon the most productive member on Pyra :D

We will probably discuss TGS 2014 during the week-end. -_-

sorry for the following frenchy :)

Hey les mecs, vous avez vraiment que des salons a faire ? vous y êtes tous les mois...

/me est jaloux ;)

Glad you specified France.

I just got back from Massachusetts, and if I had ben staying up there longer, I might have thought you meant Montpelier, Vermont.

french_toast.jpg

Sorry guys i'd come meet ya'll but i'm in Australia at work :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Here the few pictures I have taken at the RMLL when I was in Montpellier Sunday.

We had a very nice chat with EvilDragon, about Mupen (the picture is a comparison between standard on my gray pandora and with HiRes pack on the ED's blue pandora, the difference is not clear on the picture but it's awesome, more on this later, I have to dig this) and of course the Pyra :)

I had a chance to play a bit on the Pyra prototype too. A very promising machine !!!

20140706_114150.jpg

20140706_165855.jpg

20140706_165950.jpg

Back