2Nd Review Case Should Arrive Soon.

If it so happens that these cases aren't perfect, I sure hope that Michael words the community report veeeeery delicately

Sugar_Kane said:
If it so happens that these cases aren't perfect, I sure hope that Michael words the community report veeeeery delicately

They were almost perfect last time so I don't see how something could be wrong with these... :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
B-ZaR said:
CoMiKe said:
Chinese new year really threatening us...
cornholio1.jpg

EDIT: spoiler tag

Nicaragua, agua. Yes. It seems we have entered another period of missing updates when it was said there was going to be news. Eventually, what actually happened comes out, and people start flaming Craig and the dev team for being incompetent and liars. This step is important, and must not be quickly pushed through. The Chinese new year will likely delay us. Its a shame, but lets wait for official news before we assume the worst. Maybe everything I just suggested was wrong.

At the time we were waiting for new CNC and keymat prototypes to be delivered. Chinese new year added a couple of weeks to the wait. Nothing too drastic, bit annoying though!

Being on the assend of batch 3 is gonna suck really hard too if it's a 4000 unit batch and there are only 2000 cases remaining.

Unless the magical factory can spit out another 10,000 in a day from molds that have sat in storage for 6 months.

My 2ç

Peace & danks

Link

It doesn't seem promising that we will have our Pandoras within two months.
Oh well.. I do enjoy the wait - But.....AARRGGHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:angry: :pandora2ut4:

Mjlink said:
Being on the assend of batch 3 is gonna suck really hard too if it's a 4000 unit batch and there are only 2000 cases remaining.

Unless the magical factory can spit out another 10,000 in a day from molds that have sat in storage for 6 months.
From my understanding (keeping in mind that it is after midnight and I've imbibed more than a healthy dose of wine) there's a physical limit to the number of times a mould can be used, which is probably right around 10'000 (hence the minimum purchase volume)
If I'm correct, the problem won't be that the moulds have sat in storage for 6 months, it's that they won't be of any use at all anymore, and new moulds will need to be created. Now, could be that because they already did it once, doing it again will be less of an issue. Or maybe they really do need to restart the entire thing from scratch. Let the fear mongering and rumour mill commence!

I touch wood when I look at prawn.
king-prawns.jpg

Seriously though, I hope these cases are finally perfect--we may be able to squeeze by the new year, I dunno. If not, I can only hope the < 2 months is all that's left anyway. :rolleyes:

I myself think.. That if for some reason the last cases are not perfect: I just hope that the OP team can be upfront and honest. I say any news is better than no news and fear mongering, if there is nothing to fear *ramble*

Or at least we'll know what it is, and it won't sound so bad. Having the knowledge is key.

Hoping! I'm not gonna comment on the wait again, until some sort of news arrives. B)

WizardStan said:
Mjlink said:

From my understanding (keeping in mind that it is after midnight and I've imbibed more than a healthy dose of wine) there's a physical limit to the number of times a mould can be used, which is probably right around 10'000 (hence the minimum purchase volume)
If I'm correct, the problem won't be that the moulds have sat in storage for 6 months, it's that they won't be of any use at all anymore, and new moulds will need to be created. Now, could be that because they already did it once, doing it again will be less of an issue. Or maybe they really do need to restart the entire thing from scratch. Let the fear mongering and rumour mill commence!
As soon as they get some extra cashflow from batch 2, they need to order new molds from somebody who doesn't do business in the iron age. Glad Pandora 2 will fit in 1 :) I really want to see the story or movie of this as well.

Ciao

Link

Game_over said:
The light at the end of the tunnel is closer than we think..... ;)
The soothing light at the end of the tunnel is just a freight train coming our way. :p

WizardStan said:
Game_over said:
The light at the end of the tunnel is closer than we think..... ;)
The soothing light at the end of the tunnel is just a freight train coming our way. :p

For a second time around to crush our spirits.. ;)

It's nearing a year for me now; I never would have thought...

I've been watching this project from the beginning but just ordered back in November, and I'm starting to get really pissed off, is that bad?

Back