2Nd Review Case Should Arrive Soon.

Did the 2nd review case ever arrive? I forget. It's abit late :-|| unless it had arrived and we just haven't been told yet... SUPRISE MASS PRODUCTION HAS STARTED!!! CHECK YOUR MAIL FOR A PANDORA!

JackTheKnife said:
Maybe this time the cases missed MWeston? :huh:
I think Chraigx would've already told us by now if they did.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, Michael missed the first delivery. Which I believe was thursday, and then he got it on friday(or something like that). I just wanted to show that he could receive a delivery on friday. Hopefully he will get them tommorow! :D

Chris

A quick point of interest:

If shipping is done by DHL; You DO and WILL have FULL tracking.

Every time the package stops it is scanned and updated. Just ring DHL and they WILL know where it is!

I know this for a fact. I work for DHL (Kodak). Everything can be tracked ANYWHERE - I'm on holidays ATM or I would track it.

DroneB Dev said:
unless it went awfully wrong (touchs wood)

I believe the saying is 'knocks on wood'...not 'touches wood'...I would go further and ask if the thought of more delays excited you. But that would be in bad taste.

It is legal. I'm tracking items for a customer.
I track things everywhere with all different companies.

It's not fraud or anything. It's not like I'm redirecting it.

Craig: (IF its DHL) Ring DHL and say you're having trouble finding a package. give them the number and they should chase it down.

kingoddball said:
Craig: (IF its DHL) Ring DHL and say you're having trouble finding a package. give them the number and they should chase it down.
We already had this discussion. The tracking number is completely useless to them until it's delivered anyway. The supposed reason given is that they use a 3rd party company to ship from China to the US which takes a couple days, and from there DHL takes over. But at that point they're less than 24 hours away from delivery anyway and it takes 24 hours for the system to start recording tracking.

Its gotta be today
Its gotta be today
Its gotta be today
Its gotta be today
Its gotta be today
Its gotta be today

Hi Wizard,
Thanks for that.
Makes sense. DHL do have full tracking.

All cleared up. I hope they have actually sent it! Damn postage's!

fischju2000 said:
DroneB Dev said:

I believe the saying is 'knocks on wood'...not 'touches wood'...I would go further and ask if the thought of more delays excited you. But that would be in bad taste.

Nope, I've lived pretty much all over the UK and people all say "touch wood" as a guard against things going wrong. Usually accompanied by some joker touching someone else's head - which usually gets a laugh.

D.

Dunny said:
fischju2000 said:
DroneB Dev said:

Nope, I've lived pretty much all over the UK and people all say "touch wood" as a guard against things going wrong. Usually accompanied by some joker touching someone else's head - which usually gets a laugh.

D.

Here in Finland we too 'knock' on wood. Also that same joker would knock on someone else's head.

Back