2Nd Review Case Should Arrive Soon.

Well, since you JUST ordered; it may be a little absurd..

But, anyone that has had to wait for this project has my condolences; I'm getting bored too.

MrBlais said:
Well, since you JUST ordered; it may be a little absurd..

But, anyone that has had to wait for this project has my condolences; I'm getting bored too.

I'll be really happy to get mine
but I'll be a bit sad that the "2 months", etc joke era will be over.

I think there has been some really funny threads and posts, running gags, and some great (and not-so-great but funny) art.

but soon (hopefully) we'll all be too busy playing with our nubs.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty sure the day I get mine, the feeling of disbelief will definitely outweigh my first experience turning it on, unfortunately.

It will just be a shock to actually see it in a package ready for me to ravage it

MrBlais said:
I'm pretty sure the day I get mine, the feeling of disbelief will definitely outweigh my first experience turning it on, unfortunately.

It will just be a shock to actually see it in a package ready for me to ravage it
+1

and i expect every package to be s.w.a.k.!

-your demander in chief

I'm usually very patient but I have to admit, I'm getting a bit antsy for updates on the cases. Assuming the cases have not yet arrived to MWeston, this must be the prevalent atmosphere among the dev team as well.

This is not one of the cheap ass 10'000 unit molds, these are the heavy duty ones. I don't remember when or who wrote about it on the forums. If the molds are perfected now, chances are they will be used again and again without modifications.

Large companies have minimum orders because it's much easier for them to do the same thing for an extended period and it's a lot less work dealing with large orders. This is also why you get discounts the more you buy. While 10'000 is the minimum they probably get a better price ordering 20'000 or 50'000 or something.

Is not the cup that holds your wine the very cup that was burned in
the potter’s oven?
And is not the lute that soothes your spirit the very wood that was
hollowed with knives?
When you are joyous, look deep into your heart and you shall find it
is only that which has given you sorrow that is giving you joy.
When you are sorrowful, look again in your heart, and you shall see
that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.

The longing only makes the receiving sweeter.

Plus I ordered after the New Year, I haven't been waiting at all

Stephane Hockenhull said:
but I'll be a bit sad that the "2 months", etc joke era will be over.

Yea because those jokes are so funny

Amigo Bandito Crujiente said:
Is not the cup that holds your wine the very cup that was burned in
the potter’s oven?
And is not the lute that soothes your spirit the very wood that was
hollowed with knives?
When you are joyous, look deep into your heart and you shall find it
is only that which has given you sorrow that is giving you joy.
When you are sorrowful, look again in your heart, and you shall see
that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.

The longing only makes the receiving sweeter.

Plus I ordered after the New Year, I haven't been waiting at all

No, compared to the other guys :)

I bought mine in november i think. or late october?
so compared to the others I haven't waited either :)

Careful chaps, the unlimited, fresh patience of a late adopter is battery acid to the wizened hardcore that have been here since day 0

ED sayed: "This week should be an interesting week" so WHERE are the interesting things right now? I'm still waiting, since last Friday the 15. Exactly. Tomorrow is sunday and the week is over so there is not much time left for "interesting" things happen.
When it turns out, that the Chinese Factory not even shipped the latest cases or they still low quality, I'm really starting to going nuts. :(

WizardStan said:
From my understanding (keeping in mind that it is after midnight and I've imbibed more than a healthy dose of wine) there's a physical limit to the number of times a mould can be used, which is probably right around 10'000 (hence the minimum purchase volume)

i dont know how much wine you drank but also ate some zeros. the ammount of zeros you ate depends on wich mould we are talking and what are the odds of the operator ruining/chip em. but they should last at least 2 zeros more. (the one that last the least might be the keyboard plate one.)

back on the topic i need some news!!!!!!!!!!!!, im so tired out of my work i started laser cutting names in chinese just to do something to keep my mind away.

please OPT. WE NEED SOME NEWS!

Okay, I'm starting to belive the got it early this week, but it still needed fixing, so they are now ninja fixing it.

And we will just think it was a long ship.

GizmoTheGreen said:
Okay, I'm starting to belive the got it early this week, but it still needed fixing, so they are now ninja fixing it.

And we will just think it was a long ship.

Yeah, thats what I'm thinking, too. They kind of did the same thing with the whole Dec. 23 thing. Two weeks™ later and they tell us there have been two revisions already.

I just want to know something today. Please.

Yes, they (the devs) have all been very quiet this week. Craig has just spoken about MAME and the 2nd batch.

Come on guys! Give us something! Its been 8 days since the Chinese said they shipped! You must have heard something!

Back