2Nd Review Case Should Arrive Soon.

here in colombia we say (in spanish) touch wood, and sometimes we also say "touch the door"
instead of "knock the door",
because is shorter and less sounding like
"punch the door."

all a matter of language synonyms

On topic: I'm afraid if they don't arrive soon, we'll get hit by new years again. That or they did arrive, weren't perfect, and they are quietly fixing it and shipping again (saying it got lost in shipping or slow, is less damaging than telling us of the above scenario). But then, I can be paranoid.

If it was me, and I did get it, and it wasn't perfect, I'd probably say it was lost in shipping/slow... but that's just me. I'm not saying this as an accusation, just a thought. At this point, it's moot... if it is lost/slow or if they have to do another revision, all we can do is hope and wait for it... :unsure:

In Sweden we say "touch wood" as well, but we do knock :blink: It is quite uncommon to do here though, I think I've only ever seen anyone doing it once and that was this month.

So it's official then - they're modding the cases to add a little wood in the top... j-k, touch wood.

Awakening said:
In Sweden we say "touch wood" as well, but we do knock :blink: It is quite uncommon to do here though, I think I've only ever seen anyone doing it once and that was this month.

i was about to say that as well.

i belive we knock on it to really get the feedback to ourselfes, and everyone around us, kind of like when you go back to really confirm youve locked the door.

Ta i trä! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Craig, Any tracking info updates today? Are the rev. 3 cases looking good for today, or is monday/tuesday more realistic?

Chris

Personally i do not see how Chinese new year wont be a problem. Even if the 3rd case is green lit they have to be mass produced by the time that starts it will be chinese new year and...delay so... two months

CoMiKe said:
Chinese new year really threatening us...
cornholio1.jpg

EDIT: spoiler tag

Touch wood? That reminds me of something:

Mr.Confuzed said:
...you could build your own case out of oak and varnish it by hand?
Looks like this thread has gone full circle.

CoMiKe said:
Chinese new year really threatening us...
Yeah, the Chinese New Year has been an area of worry for me since we all missed the Christams delivery window. If these cases actually get the green light, I think we can beat the feb 14th deadline, but if these don't pass, I would wager it will be after march/april before we can hope to see any units shipping. Craig hasn't said anything yet, but I would like to think the team would very much like to have all the cases shipped before the Chinese New Year if at all possible! All we can do is wait and hope for the best! :unsure:

Chris

LUMINOUS said:
Can't... bear... much... longer... : (

:pandora2ut4:
You and me both! It was looking so promising about a week ago when ED done the blog update. All spirits were soaring and now it seems like everyone is crashing back down to earth. I know I am :(

Back