yoyofr's Secret project

it's not going to be amiga if he says the mouse isn't needed...

I did never need/have a mouse for my amiga when i had one. Playing games with a joystick was just fine. :D

It cant be amiga, has anyone tried playing an amiga emulator on a pc? i cant run anythin descently with a 64 meg graphics card 400mhz pentium 2, never mind a 133 mhz arm with nothing else. It cant be genesis after that clu, and the mouse is used for quite a few snes games. Ill b v. suprised if it isnt a snes. id rather hav a clue for when its being released :).

When will the community learn to respect the Genesis raised people? I wanted genesis... :( But I would have to say that mouse clue does not bode well for a SNES emulator. DOSBox? Possible...that would be heaven! :rolleyes:

Forgive my stupidness but a DOS Box?

Does this mean dos for Gp?

Isn't dos a copyrighted program, even the old ones?

If we had dos does that mean you can play dos games?

Only a few weeks ago somebody worked out how to wedge a keyboard on the side/

Coiuldn't drivers be writen for GP so that sound card was recognised as something like a soundblaster on sound setup?

If so this opens up a whole world of crazy fun, could you intall a game straight onto your GP from your PC?

I know theres a tool out there to make you GP a drive letter al la iPOD.

I don't wan't to get anybody too excited but, Duke3d, Command and Conquer, System Shock, Bioforge, X-wing!!!

Please tell me i got the wrong end of the stick, otherwise i might pop.

Dozer posted on Dec 9 2003 at 01:12 PM said:
It cant be amiga, has anyone tried playing an amiga emulator on a pc? i cant run anythin descently with a 64 meg graphics card 400mhz pentium 2, never mind a 133 mhz arm with nothing else.
Yes i have. I use WinUAE on my Pentium II 400Mhz and 16MB ATI Graphics Card (Rage128 Chip). And it works great with just about every ROM i tried so far. Plus it's highly configurable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Safety posted on Dec 9 2003 at 03:50 PM said:
I know theres a tool out there to make you GP a drive letter al la iPod.
First, the iPod isn't the only thing to support drive letters. Flash Drives and etc. supports them too.

Secondly, GP32NSE is the thing you need.

ovster posted on Dec 9 2003 at 01:53 PM said:
Dozer posted on Dec 9 2003 at 01:12 PM said:
It cant be amiga, has anyone tried playing an amiga emulator on a pc? i cant run anythin descently with a 64 meg graphics card 400mhz pentium 2, never mind a 133 mhz arm with nothing else.
Yes i have. I use WinUAE on my Pentium II 400Mhz and 16MB ATI Graphics Card (Rage128 Chip). And it works great with just about every ROM i tried so far. Plus it's highly configurable.
oh, maybe i tried a dodgy emu, but still the gp is no way powerful enough for an amiga emu imo. Y do people think the mouse clu means its not snes? There was a mouse for the snes!!!

yeah yeah... it will be snes... *hopes*
but im not happy about the clock speeds since my gp32 is a 150 one :(

Mine supports 164Mhz (not tried 165Mhz though). Which is a bit of a shame since most developers seem to support 166Mhz for some reason, but not 160 or 164. (Imho you should be allowed to select any clockspeed)

can't play 8-bit games and the mouse dosn't work but its not needed. I bet its a snes emulator which would be great. However as of now since I lost my gp32 a few months ago and just got an xbox that I softmoded I'm starting to give up on the gp32. I still plan to get another one some day so hopfully yo yo's new project will really make it worth it.

That thought did cross my mind. but if so, how did he do the screen capture and still have perfect sound. How do you know or do you just suspect. And what about megaman2 guy.

bet011 posted on Dec 9 2003 at 01:48 PM said:
When will the community learn to respect the Genesis raised people? I wanted genesis... :( But I would have to say that mouse clue does not bode well for a SNES emulator. DOSBox? Possible...that would be heaven! :rolleyes:

Oh, you know it was rubbish compared to the SNES :rolleyes:

Besides Rlyeh is working on one.

I think the answer is in the post of
Wolfclaw at the end of the message there's:
NIEKHCONTAHGINDSAD

if we put letters in order we have:

NINTENDO

KHCAHGISAD are the left letters but i don't find other word than HACKS or DISCS.So if someone put it in right order may be we'll have the answer!

Azure posted on Dec 9 2003 at 07:27 AM said:
Memnoch posted on Dec 8 2003 at 10:58 PM said:
An improved Snes emulator might improves sales of the system (heaven forbid), but personally I'm hoping for an Amiga 500 emulator  :)
Man! SNES p'ownz Amiga :D
I mosly agree, but when it comes down to it only one has a Sensible World of Soccer and I don't need any other games! :D

angrypants,

do you mean you stuck Linux on your XBOX?

i did that (with MechAssault and then the install CD which gave me nice graphical Linux), and am hoping to get MAME running.

have you tried running XBOX LINUX MAME on your XBOX?

thanks in advance,

hwrd

ps: if this post irritates the "gp32 insecure types" , can you email me at hwrd@at@rocketmail.com?

who or what are the gp32 insecure types?? and why would your post bother anybody?

Back