yoyofr's Secret project

Azure posted on Dec 9 2003 at 07:27 AM said:
Memnoch posted on Dec 8 2003 at 10:58 PM said:
An improved Snes emulator might improves sales of the system (heaven forbid), but personally I'm hoping for an Amiga 500 emulator  :)
Man! SNES p'ownz Amiga :D
I was lucky enough to own both systems. I honestly couldn't choose which I preferred. Everybody knows all the awesome SNES games but the Amiga had some blinders as well:- Sensible World Of Soccer (as thebluenewt mentioned :lol:), Hired Guns, Frontier, Liberation, Civilisation and The Settlers to name a few. I'm not trying to provoke a SNES vs Amiga argument - both systems were superb :D

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a Cray II emulator with full speech and body language recognition that will emulate every system going due to its pure unadulterated power...

:p

or maybe not :D

More great amiga games:

Dune 2
UFO - enemy unknown (I still play this on XP!)
Chaos engine 2 (I only ever had the demo....)
Europa 2
Zool

and last but definitely not least

LEMMINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, how I would LOVE lemmings for GP32. Even my dad's palm m3 has it!
AFAIK the palm uses an ARM processor, wouldn't it be fairly easy to do a port. (I'm not a coder, I'm just asking).

EdZ posted on Dec 9 2003 at 08:06 PM said:
More great amiga games:

Dune 2
UFO - enemy unknown (I still play this on XP!)
Chaos engine 2 (I only ever had the demo....)
Europa 2
Zool

and last but definitely not least

LEMMINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, how I would LOVE lemmings for GP32. Even my dad's palm m3 has it!
AFAIK the palm uses an ARM processor, wouldn't it be fairly easy to do a port. (I'm not a coder, I'm just asking).
You can play lemmings on fsms32. And other systems 2 im asuming.

Fools! Anyone with half a brain and the proper knowledge will tell you that Yoyo's new project is aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGHHHH *dies*

*looks at him, knees down.. get the last words out of him*
Hey.. he told me that the project will be a ... *BAM*
a shot!!!
*goes down*

it's gonna be a playstation pocket emulator, and it will turn your gp32 into a device that can make pigs fly.

Sid Elias posted on Dec 9 2003 at 08:59 PM said:
Fools! Anyone with half a brain and the proper knowledge will tell you that Yoyo's new project is aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGHHHH *dies*
i agree <_<

ah yes a great monty python + the holy grail moment. the castle of arrgggggggggggggg well what do you mean it looks like he died you wouldn't write down your own death do you think he meant st iveeesssss no its more of argggggggggg Arghh! no no its arggggggg i mean ARghhh ! in surprise and alarm oh you mean Arghhh ! ARRggghghhh !

AMIGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope

we'll just have to see

sask :rolleyes:

Back