yoyofr's Secret project

well the whole community is hanging bigtime for whatever it is, snes, amiga, whatever... it's going to be kewl :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't forget Yoyo's PC version of littlejohn was a SNES Emu as well as a NES Emu may be he's expanded the GP32 version to include SNES, One things for sure this certianly has breathed life back in to the scene.

It will be all eyes on Yoyo unitll the release!!

Secret project: Could be a game made with ThunderZ 3D engine, As he and Laxer03 are working with yoyo.

Just a thought. :unsure:

Abit of copy `n` paste :D

Trooper

trooper posted on Dec 8 2003 at 07:57 PM said:
Secret project: Could be a game made with ThunderZ 3D engine, As he and Laxer03 are working with yoyo.
hmm..... like a quake port???

Last edited by a moderator:
frolik posted on Dec 8 2003 at 09:08 PM said:
hmm..... like a quake port???
It`s not eight bit, It needs a mouse ;) , Maybe :rolleyes:

Trooper

No 8 Bit games : It could be everything under or above the 8 bit, maybe even a Atatri 2600 emu that would rox! Portablre Atari 2600 + all games on one handheld :D

No mouse support yet : No Atari 2600 :( but it could still be a C64 emulator or something we will know soon :p

A snes emu would be great to i love Dr mario en the Mario allstar collection or maybe even a megadrive emulator Sonic @ good speed on the GP32 would be amazing!

What speed does the GP32 need to be clocked at for this new emu?

(mine runs all of them :) )

Just a thought. :unsure:

Abit of copy `n` paste :D

Trooper
Hmm... possible, but I doubt it. By a long way. For a very simple reason - the 3D engine was released at most a month ago. The "secret project" has been going on since mid-summer; well before the 3D engine was even known.

There might be some projects for things like Quake remakes in the future, but right *now* for this project, I'd be very very very surprised...

as i've already said, all the following games can use the snes mouse

Advanced Dungeons and Dragons: Eye of the Beholder
Civilization
Fun and Games
Lamborghini American Challenge
Lemmings 2: The Tribes
Mario Paint
Jurassic Park
Might and Magic III
Nobunaga's Ambition
Shien's Revenge
King Arthur's World
Sim Ant
Super GameBoy
Super Noah's Ark 3D
Super Solitaire
Terminator 2: The Arcade Game
Troddlers
Utopia
Vegas Stakes
King Arthur's Court
Super Game Boy
Wolfenstien 3-D
Canon Fodder
lord of the rings
Megalomania
Powermonger
Sgt Saunders Combat

it would also fit into the "not needed" or whatever quote by EvilDragon. I therefore still think its proabbly a SNES emu.

we already have ryleh working on fgen and i can see him as more than capable of producing a decent end product so im hoping snes. Since fsnes is not being worked on this being a snes emulator is probably one of our last chances to see it at a good speed w/s at 133mhz.

edit: and zardoz's genemu, is this emu still being worked on, i havent heard anything in a long time

I voted "hope it's Genesis" though I sincerely doubt that is the case (esp. since the "no mouse support" comment - I guess technically Genesis had a mouse, but it wasn't even released outside of Japan (to my knowledge) and was so low-profile that it seems irrelevant to mention. I guess that pretty much rules out Mame though..!

in light of that, a SNES emu would be most welcome but I'd also like to see an Amiga emu (never had one, never even played one or seen one outside of magazines... unless you count D-Paint..)

goddd i hope it is for me snes9xgp just isn't playable enough + sadly i like 2 use emu's with sound probably why my main emu's used are fgb, pc engine + little john superB!

SNES :rolleyes: forever.. :D ..'coz I really enjoyed playing Final Fantasy....chrono....secret of.... :)
bur it would also cool to have a good amiga emu (in fact an amiga emu would be OK even if not the best .....)
see you (I think we'll have an answer soon) ;)

time for a million yoyo project posts, guess these will all be pinned up soon.

Dont forget about the SNES game "Mario and Wario (J)"...that requires a mouse too. I really hope it is a SNES emulator and not some old system like amiga or something. I would like to play games I grew up with. I dont even know what a Amiga or C64 is. Not my generation I guess. :ph34r:

SNES, SNES, SNES, SNES, SNES, SNES, SNES, guys it must be SNES emu . I don't need Amiga emu because real Amiga is up and runnig next to me :D

Back