Yoyo's secret project

Azure

Trust the recursion...
As you guys already know, on his site it said LJGP32: Nes & Snes Emulator. Which made us think that he was going to implement snes emulation. But then I read some posts that said yoyo decided not to implement snes into the emu. Then I emailed him:

What portion of ljgp32 are you working on - nes or snes? When do you plan on working on the snes portion?

currently I'm doing some little fixing on my nes emu.

the other project is *secret* ;-)

regards,

yohann

Are you going to work on snes? I heard that you decided not to, but I don't know if it is true.

*secret*

;-)

What do you guys think the secret project is? I really hope that it is snes, as we really could use it now that intellecto has ended snes9xgp,

I heard a while back that YoyoFR was going to do a snes emu, I think standalone. This seems to reinforce that information.

I think it's already public knowledge that a better WonderSwan emulator -may- be in the works, so I have no clue what it could be. It may not even be an emulator for all we know...

I'm not sure if i may tell this but i heard he is building a space shuttle to fly to mars and collect source codes form mars coders. After hey is back to earth he's going to learn marsians and port the mars emulators for the GP32

In other words : secret is secret
Just wait and you will know

Well, he sent me the beta of GpInvisible, and while my GP32 did go see-through, it didn't quite reach full invisibility. I expect that will be sorted in the final version, as well as the "play CDs" feature. :ph34r:

My guess that Yoyo is working on a SNES emulator but wants to deny he is so it can be *secret* and will take us by surprise. It will certainly take me by surprise if initial release surpasses SNES9xGP ;)

My other guess is a GB/GBC emulator, seeing the color side of it at least is like a handheld NES, in a way (remember SMB DX? :))

Whatever his *secret* project is I anticipate the news and then release, Yoyo's a great coder :D

whell when yoypfr first appeared he said first he'll do nes then snes then gba. all rolled into one prog. i doubt if thats still happening.

His intial releases always seem to be of a high standard so if it is a SNES emu then I can't wait. You never know he may have jumped on the genesis band wagon.

TandeM posted on Sep 7 2003 at 10:42 PM said:
I think it's already public knowledge that a better WonderSwan emulator -may- be in the works, so I have no clue what it could be. It may not even be an emulator for all we know...
Looks more like rlyeh's fWS which is based on WonderBoi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Swiss_Cheeseman posted on Sep 8 2003 at 08:30 AM said:
Dolfin - Dont be a lameass. Guessing is fun!
I'm sorry but i already know litle detials so it's hard to keep guesing if you already know something about it :D

Looks more like rlyeh's fWS which is based on WonderBoi.

This was actually what I was referring to, but it seems to have been out of the spotlight for a couple months. I think we'll all be impressed at this "project", whatever it is...*still hopes for SNES*

Actually I'm trying to finish Star Wars : Knight of the Old Republic & Zelda : kaze no takuto,
read more of the discworld chronicle series (currently book 3...),
and spend time with my girlfriend!

But I'm planning on getting back to ljgp32 & our *secret* project (we are 3
working on it!) asap!

:lol:

Anyway thx for the interest on our *secret* project, it keep us motivated! :D

I've found that it's possible to either read discworld or spend time with the girlfriend. Trying to do both in the same day is just asking for trouble :)

yoyofr posted on Sep 10 2003 at 04:40 PM said:
Actually I'm trying to finish Star Wars : Knight of the Old Republic & Zelda : kaze no takuto,

working on it!) asap!

:lol:

Well.. it takes a lot of time before yoyo finished zelda (it took me a good 2/3 weeks :() so we will have to wait until that :p.
and ofcourse girls take lots of time ;)

Just wait yoyo is working on it so it will be something *big* :p

working on it!) asap!

Sounds great! :) But what do you mean by "we are 3 working on it"? I didnt quite grasp understanding that.. :unsure:

But I cant wait to see the next update on LJGP32! (I'm hoping the next one will have Game Genie capibilities) ;)

Back