yoyofr's Secret project

is it possible that there are that many roms for genesis???even with megadrive/genesis versions, hacked versions, i just can't see that many for genesis.

You really think EvilDragon did a search to see how many roms the genesis has so he could use that as a clue? I doubt it.
It's just a wacky obscure made up hint. :p
My money is on a Genesis or Snes emulator. I really hope it is. Knowing that almost EVERYONE wants a snes emu, if there was one that was full speed with sound, it would sell alot of GP's IMHO.

The fact that "the mouse doesn't work" or something like that makes me doubt pretty strongly that it's SNES or Genesis.

Azure posted on Dec 9 2003 at 07:21 AM said:
Yahoo!!! All three clues point to SNES for me :D
SNES was my favourite retro system!
THE DREAM IS COMING TRUE!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Memnoch posted on Dec 8 2003 at 10:58 PM said:
An improved Snes emulator might improves sales of the system (heaven forbid), but personally I'm hoping for an Amiga 500 emulator :)
Man! SNES p'ownz Amiga :D

Last edited by a moderator:
4,231 is the number of ROMS recognized by GoodGEN a very popular Sega Genesis / 32X ROM tool.

I am also hoping for SNES, but with the current clues it could be either SNES or Amiga.

Delete this if it's off-topic but it's something I've been wanting to say for ages....

Azure - get your hair cut!!!

i hope it wont be an snes emu... if i wanted to play snes-games, id play my original snes or use one of the other two emulators.

@Azure:
The SMB3-Guy cheated with an emulator ;) Fact ;) But it's still extremly impressive to see him playing.

PS: yippay, 100st post ^^

Back