You Can See A Pandora Tomorrow At Teesside University

Its not really hard to find, just head into the town, which is right next to train station and then head forward, look for a massive manky building that looks like flats and thts teesside uni, its bout 2 mins from there

Urgh, my throat is worse so I'm going to try to time this exactly so I can take pain killers then talk.

What bad timing to get a throat infection.

Last edited by a moderator:
do you live in middlesbrough? Do you know what room its gunna b in, im might pop along if I get time

If the fever won't kill a Craigix on a way there then *we* should try beartraps.

fuck off quasist you child.
---

wish i could make it but i just checked the train fares and it's too much for me from nottingham. good luck with it, i hope we see some photo's or even better a video of it sometime.

ill try to get a vid from this n95 of mine...not hd of course.hope your throat clears Craig!Im about 3 stations away from middlesbrough.glad to hear its near the train station. Might be able to get some dinner beforehand afterall!

ill try to get a vid from this n95 of mine...not hd of course.hope your throat clears Craig!Im about 3 stations away from middlesbrough.glad to hear its near the train station. Might be able to get some dinner beforehand afterall!

'PokeParadox' said:

pandora fanboy in action

'quasist' said:
'PokeParadox' said:

pandora fanboy in action

Twat in action.

Hey, got to keep it to words you know.

'craigix' said:
Urgh, my throat is worse so I'm going to try to time this exactly so I can take pain killers then talk.

What bad timing to get a throat infection.
It's called Karma. This is what happens when you put a pandora in a blender...

'Chero' said:
It's called Karma. This is what happens when you put a pandora in a blender...
... It's also what happens when you go for a jog in the dewey England countryside. I suppose Craigix didn't listen to his Grandmother much when she said, "It's chilly outside, you'll catch your death. PUT ON A JACKET!"

he lives near middlesbrough, theres barely any grass never mind country side

Im new here so most likely not, was that the one of him demoing the pandora?

'quasist' said:
If the fever won't kill a Craigix on a way there then *we* should try beartraps.
Why is Quasist not banned yet? He's one of the most disruptive posters I've seen on any forum.

Back