You Can See A Pandora Tomorrow At Teesside University

'emcp' said:
'femngi' said:
Ugh, this place is like 100 miles away, are you going to be exhibiting this thing at any other universities or places in the UK or just the bleak and barren north?
100 miles isnt bad, not bad at all

anyway if theres a psx version of pandora tomarrow, that vid should hit the day before release

That's £70 train journey not including staying overnight because the last train leaves too late. For a poor student who can barely afford the pandora that's a lot of expense.

Last edited by a moderator:
'femngi' said:
Ugh, this place is like 100 miles away, are you going to be exhibiting this thing at any other universities or places in the UK or just the bleak and barren north?
I'd probably go to anywhere in the UK which invited me, within reason.

'craigix' said:
'femngi' said:
I'd probably go to anywhere in the UK which invited me, within reason.

That settles it!
Craig, I cordially invite you to come join me for dinner and some Guitar Hero... and Pandora demonstrating. :lol:

Oh man... I live one town away, but I've already made arrangements... someone _really_ needs to record this.

I go to teesside uni, i might pop along, which is the IDI building? Im presuming the talk is on the pandora?

Good Stuff! Just drink some ginger tea and a fish and chip sandwich and you'll be fine. ;)

Well If I go strait to the airport and fly standby I might get there, but the boss will be ticked right off with me
and $3,000 on the trip is a little much. Oh well

:) lol :)

Alright, I'm going to go and record everything (in HD, too)
paypal fund to pay for my trip will be up shortly

I don't trust this HD stuff, not with your avatar in the condition it's in...

I'll head over - very convenient for me! Can you bring a spare Pandora, craig? ;)

Any lower age limits? My son might like to come along.

If your coming along the IDI building is known as the Pheonix building, thats the proper name just so people dont get lost and I imagine youd be ok bringing ur son along

Back