GP32 Yeti3d Advanced Editor Questions?

bmnb123

Still Fresh
<_< Hi I got a yeti3d question. I got my level up to little better then doom but I need help with the harder parts of the editor. I am using the Yeti3D Editor the (T) terrain and cave&copy; keys don't make difference only highlights the object in different colors. The smoothing key does noting when I press it. I press (K) the Iterate the corner key but it bends the cube on the side not on the bottom so I can do arches. I don't understand how what the purpose for the (E) insert ID the. author said it used the same editing keys are the same as the CUBE world editor, but when I used the builder tutorial it said to.
Now press I to make the area a ceiling heightfield, followed by typing "arch 2" in the console. if all went well, you should now see an actual arch spanning the 8 cubes area, and have a slight rounding in the 4 cubes direction as well (this was caused by the "2" parameter, supplying "0" would have just made the arch in 1 direction only). Note that cubes that have a floor or ceiling heighfield are marked by green gridlines.

The examples that came with the editor showed advanced featchers like arches curved architecture and terrain. So it must something I am doing.

Thank You for your time.

Jason Rivard

Jason Rivard

Back