Seems like a software problem that calls for a software solution (filter out Tapatalk spam in forum software).I'll try. Sorry for the noise.
https://xenforo.com/xf2-docs/manual/spam/Spam phrases can be defined. If any of a user's first few messages matches theses phrases, an action can be taken. For example, some spammers submit messages with "watch film name online". We can match that with "watch * online" and simply block the message.
This should be looked into though!Seems like a software problem that calls for a software solution (filter out Tapatalk spam in forum software).
Built right in to Xenforo 2 it seems.
But I don't see if it's possible to just remove the matched phrase while leaving the rest of the post intact.
Yes, that's the use case. Just like the pandora but with iirc an extra USB1/2 port and HDMI out rather than the old tv-out cable, so you should be able to plug in both a mouse and a keyboard and hook it up over HDMI to a monitor or a projector. Or you can also use a bluetooth keyboard should you prefer.So this means I can put it on my TV in my Office and on my USB Hub whit Mouse and Keyboard and have a Desctop PC??
Will it use the same HDMI Cable like the GPDWin ??
Well, as I'm selling and using the Gemini myself, I can tell you a few things about it:
1. It's good to use on the table, but not in your hand. It opens up to a fixed position (which isn't a very good one) and it actually wears out. I'm lying in my bed now and have to hold the screen while typing, otherwise it would close itself.
2. The keyboard is... well, not that great. It would be good if the keys all reacted well, but often while typing faster, a keypress isn't recognized, so you're pretty slow.
3. Typing in the dark is almost impossible (due to missing keyboard backlight)
4. It's great for Android - but don't expect to use it for Linux. It's not really optimized and struggles to run at the high resolution the screen has. LibreOffice runs incredibly slow - it's not usable. It runs a LOT faster on the Pyra.
It's a cool device, I use it as a smartphone (as it has a keyboard built-in), but I wouldn't want to use it to type longer texts.
About outdated specs of the Pyra:
Hm, I'm not that sure about it, actually. Yes, high-class smartphones have SoCs that are a lot faster.
But not mid-class or cheap smartphones.
But each time I check out what SoCs are available (for a possible upgrade), they often aren't really an upgrade speedwise. Yes, they use less power for the same tasks, but speedwise, the A15 was pretty good.
We are trying to arrange a FedEx pickup to move the produced parts to me now
So, our decision:
- We keep the deadline Jan 15th which I told them
- I will personally visit Greece (again...) then to check on the parts and either accept them (if the quality is good) or get a refund and throw them away (if they're rushed)
- I also intend to do the movement of the moulds when I'm in Greece, so I can personally check on that. Otherwise, we fear they'll just delay it even more.
You mean like call in the Enterprise, which then would kindly copy the molds in an instant? Is Picard on Telegram? Or do we know his email address, anyone?Question. But can't we move the molds to the new company while the old one produces the clear cases? I mean can't they both have the molds at the same time. That way, waiting for the old company to do their part won't delay the mass production of the cases that the new company is gonna take care of.
I can only imagine the frustration ED must be feeling at FormAction.
Question. But can't we move the molds to the new company while the old one produces the clear cases? I mean can't they both have the molds at the same time.
I'll leave for Greece on Monday and move back Friday evening.