Release Worship Vector

sebt3

homebrew player (P. & C.)
Website
sebt3.openpandora.org
Worship Vector - a game by Quasist
Tower Defense game with simplistic graphics.

vorship3.png

Ingame commands help:
L,R - Select mode
X,Y - Select Tower

[ Download ] - [ Original link ]

Also I'm working on "FleshChasmer: The Eve" But I have a few issues to fix first

Oooh, another port I can't test right now... Great to have some tower defense game for pandora now!

Hi !

This is a great tower defense game !

Thanks sebt3 for porting it to Pandora :)

Bye, Magic Sam

Finaly a TD Game for the Pandora. :D
I played it and it is pretty unique, but somehow also pretty confusing. I still don't know which tower does what and no tutorial explains you important stuff like that you can buy unclaimed Land to place more towers or that the Map gets automaticly bigger and bigger. Scrolling around is pretty slow, will cause trouble later in the game. Somehow I have no Overview about the Map.
I also have a 3D TD game in mind but with more direct controls, more Map Control and much more overview. Maybe I'm getting old so this game her is a little bit to abstract for me. :D
Of course, TD Cracks will have alot of fun with it, it is not a bad game at all. ^^

use L/R to switch between item in the top menu.
In map mode you a good overview of the map, and the camera movement are (way) faster.

sebt3 said:
use L/R to switch between item in the top menu.
In map mode you a good overview of the map, and the camera movement are (way) faster.
Yes, I had no trouble with the controls, more with the general game overview. In TD games, I like to have the entire Playfield on one screen, so this game here needs some more training of me I guess. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
so does this game end after 100 rounds or am I missing something?

damn, that was to easy, beat it my first try. It was a lot of fun though. Maybe I'll try to beat it with all my lives left. Are the last 4 or 5 guys even killable? :blink: I hit them with everything I had and nothing seems to stop them.

MonkeyChops said:
damn, that was to easy, beat it my first try. It was a lot of fun though. Maybe I'll try to beat it with all my lives left. Are the last 4 or 5 guys even killable? :blink: I hit them with everything I had and nothing seems to stop them.
Definatly doable (done more than once). But congrat's on beating it on first try though

Last edited by a moderator:
Back