Cps2emu Test Version 3

Has anyone else tried SSF2? The top half of the screen is black for me during fights. Yes I redumped the caches with the new rom converter. SSF2T is working fine for me though. Just curious to see if others were having the same problem.

At some point, there has to be an options menu for sound (sample rate, turn off), screen scaling, and button assignment.

BTW, for some reason, "cps2emu.gpe" has lost its extension. If you want to use Gmenu2x instead of Selector (you should), just rename "cps2emu" to "cps2emu.gpe". Of course, selector will no longer work, unless you edit "cps2_config". Hope this helps

EDIT: Hopefully there will be a way to get to the Test Menu (F2 in MAME). If you play any of the VS games, you probably know why
I just use CPS2run.gpe, that works too.

A menu would be great, yeah; if nothing else so we'd have a way to pause games.

Has anyone else tried SSF2? The top half of the screen is black for me during fights. Yes I redumped the caches with the new rom converter. SSF2T is working fine for me though. Just curious to see if others were having the same problem.
Yep, see my post at the top of the page.

You say SSF2T is working, though? That's strange, maybe I just have a bad version.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just tried a new rom of SSF2, and now it works. Try updating your roms Faugh, both SSF2 and SSF2T should work.

Excellent!

Some new tidbits from the archive screen:

The porter's name is "ell"? So huge thanks, ell :)

Frameskip is now done by Select + Vol +/- instead of Stick + Vol.

And this interesting addition:

Code:
- in Vertical mode
Vol -, Vol +, L, R, A, B: Button 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Start + Vol +/- : Volume control

Back