Wiz Emus - Amiga, Nes, Mame And C64 Questions

certainly would.
I know its a hassle for some, maybe even stick it on rapidshare or a torrent. the files are legal, so its cool.

i'd even pay for it (unless i get it working over the weekend!)

Is there a compatibility list for all games (amiga, mame, snes, genesis)??

This might help me with any frustrations (and wasted time) im having. I have tried countless amiga roms some work, most don't, they hang on a screen with a disk on it.

Mame - I spent ages finding roms to see that the vast majority don't even show in the list.

vaughan80 said:
Is there a compatibility list for all games (amiga, mame, snes, genesis)??

This might help me with any frustrations (and wasted time) im having. I have tried countless amiga roms some work, most don't, they hang on a screen with a disk on it.

Mame - I spent ages finding roms to see that the vast majority don't even show in the list.

I have over 2GB of packed Amiga games and most of them work, so maybe share with us which titles don't work for you and we could try to test them too.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok... haven't downloaded loads, just the few that I have tried that don't but so far:

agony
flashback
monkey island
akira
alcatraz
premiere
rick dangerous
shadow of beast 2
zool

vaughan80 said:
ok... haven't downloaded loads, just the few that I have tried that don't but so far:

Agony
Flashback
Monkey Island
Akira
Alcatraz
Premiere
Rick Dangerous
Shadow of Beast 2
Zool

Agony - hangs on Psygnosis logo

Flashback - hangs on the main screen after selecting "Start Game" (you can play Flashback on Wiz using Genesis version and PicoDrive emu)

Monkey Island - don't have Amiga version (use ScummVM to play this game - full CD talkie version with touchscreen support!)

Akira - don't have it

Alcatraz - WORKS

Premiere - doesn't work

Rick Dangerous - hangs, it looks like there's something wrong with adf image (Rick Dangerous II and 2.5 work perfectly). Try Wiz port called 2xRick for first Rick Dangerous.

Shadow of Beast 2 - hangs after intro (you can play this game on Wiz using Genesis version and PicoDrive emu too)

Zool - WORKS (loads very slow, but after that game runs fast and smooth)

that sorts that one out then. most of the games I wanted to play, I can't. lol

i'm currently seeking 2xRick and i'll get shadow of the beast for the genesis.
With SCUMM, are the rom files needed amiga or pc?

vaughan80 said:
that sorts that one out then. most of the games I wanted to play, I can't. lol

i'm currently seeking 2xRick and i'll get shadow of the beast for the genesis.
With SCUMM, are the rom files needed amiga or pc?

from ScummVM homepage:
The Secret of Monkey Island - Amiga, Atari ST, FM-TOWNS, Macintosh, PC and SegaCD versions supported

I think I had a working version of flashback in UAE4all, perhaps you should try a different version or a different rom.

thanks guys. downloaded scumm its the best emulator i think i have ever used. cant believe i can play these games on a handheld. the 15 year old me is just in awe!!!

Back