Witcher 3 ?

On Genesis there was Soleil, which really looks and feels like a Zelda clone, but gets quite interesting as you go further into the game.

Zelda has almost always been a Puzzle-Adventure genre of a game, and the biggest zelda ripoff without hiding it is 3D Dot Game Heroes for PS3

Alundra on PS1 is an excellent 2D Zelda-alike game. DarkSiders 2 (as mentioned) on various formats is  3D Zelda-like game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Polygons are visibly simplified, but that was expected. Anyway the game was SUPER OPTIMIZED even for PC, they did miracles... the similar games I have with that kind of graphic (or even worse) are slow on my PC if I go with ultra settings... that instead plays smooth !!

Im currently on the Dark Tower from Stephen King on my Ebook, about 6 Hours left on Book 5 (Wolfes of the Calla) and then 3 Books left (Song of Susanna, The Tower, Wind)
And then i want to start reading the Witcher Books, so its quite cool that they now porting the Witcher 3 on Switch, although i have its allready on XBOX One, but its maybe in Portable a bit more interessting

I should maybe continue Witcher 3 on my Switch, im now at the point, where you have to prepare the last fight on Kaer Morhen, but i have to get still 10 Levels because i want to play the DLCs after that, and Gerald is still to low now..

Maybe i should pause Skürüm on Switch for the Witcher..

Ok, I dit a Pause in Skürüm, I was at the Beginning of the Dark Brotherhood, but well,
It was it worth: Witcher 3 is just that much deeper,
The last time when I played, I had a Witcher Quest whit a Werwulf in Scellige where I didn’t know how to solve, but today it was easy..

Also because Gerald talks, unlike the Nameless Hero in the Elder Scrolls, it’s a lot more fun at the talks..

Send from something, i guess ^^

Also my Gerald speaks German, but originally he should speak polnisch , because the Books are from Polland ..

Im currently make a Alphabetical Record Listening Project on my IPhone: and I’m now at „A Kind of Magic „ from Queen, and „Who wants to live forever „ is quite fitting as it’s from the Highlander, where the Writer got some ideas from,
One Witcher even have the name Lambert ^^

Send from something, i guess ^^

It was something of a shock to me when all these games started coming out with voiced avatars. Who knew they were all american?

In the last TOMB RAIDER games there's an interesting option to let people speaks in their native languages (with another option to show subtitles only in these cases), with the exception of main characters.
By default all the dubbing (of all the characters present in the game) will be in your chosen language, so it's something not advertised that must be activated by yourself.
I appreciated very much this option, it adds a lot to the immersion.

It's not "perfect" because Lara will always answers to strangers in your selected language, and they will always understand even if then they respond in their own language... but well, I have seen something like that in very few games, so it's good.

Back