Halo 3 Beta Thread

zodttd

Solving your premature emulation since the Tapwave
Website
www.zodttd.com
Well I don't have a Halo 3 beta code, sadly. I don't really want Crackdown (although a fantastic game) either. So I would be limited to getting a RO3/Friends&Family invite code.
But I am wondering if any other gp32x.de users are playing it right now. What's the impressions of the game from a GP2X user's side of things. Surprised nobody brought this topic up yet. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
ive played it twice since it was up on xbox live, to be honest im not a massive halo fan anyway, its good, but nothin really special, i much prefer gears of war and lost planet.

Also playing it via crackdown. I think its a load of overhyped crap. Graphics werent that impressive and gameplay was crap in my opinion.

Im sticking with R6 Vegas and Gears of War...

I heard R6 Vegas was good stuff. Gears Of War looked pretty boring when a friend was playing. He tried his best to like it too.

I have R6 Vegas on my 360. I personally havent tried it but my bro has and he says its awesome. Also, I thought crackdown was terrible. Too easy even on the hardest difficulty and can be finished in a weekend with no real replay value.

Ganepark32 said:
I have R6 Vegas on my 360. I personally havent tried it but my bro has and he says its awesome. Also, I thought crackdown was terrible. Too easy even on the hardest difficulty and can be finished in a weekend with no real replay value.

I demand you to get onto R6 Vegas Online right now!!! Its amazing. Team Sharpshooter mode seems the best (havent tried the new ones)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back