Crisis Core Appreciation Thread

Goity said:
If you have CFW, why not put it on your PSP? Should make the bad graphics of FF7 original more tolerable.
When I played FFVII last year (for it's 10th Anniversary) on my PSP, I thought the graphics looked great stretched out on the PSP's small screen - and it was really fun playing in on a handheld!

I just finished Crisis Core last weekend and I agree that the story was good and the ending well done... I was level 52 with 50% of the missions done, so the final bosses were almost embarrassingly easy, but it was a good ride over all. I'm going to take a break from it for a while; I honestly don't know if I'll bother playing through it again, but you never know... The CGI cut scenes are beautiful in this game - Advent Children quality graphics and animation. I'm tempted to load up FFVII and play it again now... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I played it through on the PSP last year too for the anniversary.

Not bad graphics at all. The game is great on a handheld.

im off work with a bad back so i thought id have a lie down and try it out, three hours in and i love it, i thought it was gonna be some turn based thing, im not really fussed to much on rpg's or final fantasy for that matter but this is totally different, i just killed genesis (or a clone, im not sure) and watched the amazing cut scene with sephiroth/genesis sword fight and ive had to charge my psp, im just ripping ff7 to put on my psp, i never killed the dragon thing at the end of the first disc and crisis core has made me want to try again.

purple_goat said:
how does popstation work with multi disk?
if not, how do i put it on?
EDIT: CRAP. cant get pops working on 3.90 >.<

Works great, Final Fantasy games asks you to save right before you change the disc.
So just boot up with CD2 or CD3 the next time.

Just make sure to have the same GameID for all discs or you won't be able to load a saved game.

OnTopic: I do love this game, best handheld gave ever, love the battle system, great graphics and cut-scenes and also a great story mode lasting for quite som time with "New Game+" like Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross. Very nice. :)

I'm right at the end before the last boss I think. Some enemy jumped out of a portal but he's hard. Some kind of claw-attack one-hit-kills me all the time. <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
Back