Witcher 3 ?

ElPoco

Very Active Member
On Genesis there was Soleil, which really looks and feels like a Zelda clone, but gets quite interesting as you go further into the game.

DaMummy

Soldier Paste
Zelda has almost always been a Puzzle-Adventure genre of a game, and the biggest zelda ripoff without hiding it is 3D Dot Game Heroes for PS3

iprice

Certified Guru
Website
Visit site
Alundra on PS1 is an excellent 2D Zelda-alike game. DarkSiders 2 (as mentioned) on various formats is  3D Zelda-like game.

Last edited by a moderator:

PowerGod

Advanced Member
Polygons are visibly simplified, but that was expected. Anyway the game was SUPER OPTIMIZED even for PC, they did miracles... the similar games I have with that kind of graphic (or even worse) are slow on my PC if I go with ultra settings... that instead plays smooth !!

matzesu

Hardcore Member
Staff member
Im currently on the Dark Tower from Stephen King on my Ebook, about 6 Hours left on Book 5 (Wolfes of the Calla) and then 3 Books left (Song of Susanna, The Tower, Wind)
And then i want to start reading the Witcher Books, so its quite cool that they now porting the Witcher 3 on Switch, although i have its allready on XBOX One, but its maybe in Portable a bit more interessting