WIP Report: No known hardware issues, 30 days of uptime

IIRC EvilDragon's company has a lot of work because it's a video production company handling hockey matches, so I think we might get fewer updates than we did. On the other hand, there is a bigger shift towards software issues now rather than hardware, so reading the mailing list might bring more good news now.

IIRC EvilDragon's company has a lot of work because it's a video production company handling hockey matches, so I think we might get fewer updates than we did. On the other hand, there is a bigger shift towards software issues now rather than hardware, so reading the mailing list might bring more good news now.
So there will be less progress in December? Mailing list seems also to be quite.

So there will be less progress in December? Mailing list seems also to be quite.
yes. there will be less progress, and even less progress afterwards. infact, there will be such little progress, that you really should leave right now and find some other more progressive place. maybe progressing to another progressive place will finally yield the results you are expecting? I'd suggest becoming a board member of RCL (a company focussed on hard facts, professional work ethics and transparency), so you know, you finally work with professionals who appreciate your investment in annoying everyone... err I mean valuable critical input.

So the moulds 1) Are still at the Greek company 2) Are at the German mould company or 3) Are missing in action?
The other company is also Greek company. IDK where did you read that the new company is from germany.

And btw yes, 3 weeks and not a single answer from ED. That makes me think if everything is fine in his life... Because he not only didn't post news, but he also doesn't post anything on the whole forum.

@crazyhorse this is true, I am part of the problem as I ordered some Pandora bits the other week and shipping was a little slow. A sign that the three jobs of his are squeezing the good man - the videography business, shop and Pyra, surely must be hard to keep all that going.

Back