New Wind And Water Website, 25% Off, Contest, And Blog!

YuanHao

Website
www.yuanworks.com
Hello everyone! We have big Wind and Water: Puzzle Battles news!

wnw_logo2_gp32x.jpg

First of all, we have redisigned the Wind and Water website completely, and now it is more user friendly as well as easier on the eyes!

Then, we have a 25% discount off any GP2X version of Wind and Water: Puzzle Battles effective now! Prices are now $16 $12 (~€8) for the normal version, and $24 $18 (~€12) with the sprite, but it's until April, so make sure you don't pass up this offer and order the game now if you haven't got the game already!

And why would you need the game, you ask? Why, to compete on the Official W&W GP2X Contest, of course!! There are lots of prices to be won, including original autographed illustrations, W&W T-shirts, a Limited Edition physical version of the game complete with box, manual, and more!

Last but not least, we have the new Yuan Works Develpment Blog where we will be adding content at least twice a week about video-game design and development (including W&W of course!), with programming, design and sprite art documents and tutorials. Don't forget to check it out! This week we'll be covering Wind and Water in the GDC on San Francisco, California, and our nomination as finalist in the IGF Mobile!

There are already some impressive records online, so the competition won't be easy! Good luck everyone, and have fun!

BTW, we have added some new pictures from the GDC and our Stand before the main event (which will be tomorrow Wednesday at 10AM), don't forget to check them out on our Blog :D

We'll be adding more pictures tomorrow later so don't forget to check back!

Any plans to sell merchandise? I could see myself wearing a W&W-themed T-shirt, meself...

The GDC is finally over, I'll upload some new pictures later today (I couldn't take too many pictures because we were a bit busy).

BTW I'd love to see W&W merchandise, however it's still a very small niche and making good quality T-shirts require us to make something in the thousands :)

However it would be great to make it possible... maybe some day :D

Busy time eh? :) Nice Pictures at your Blog. I wonder, if some of the W&W players there noticed the strange Similarity between you guys and the Sprites in the Game. ;)
Is this a official PC Version of Wind and Water at the Laptop?

Oh, anything news about the Dreamcast W&W Version? ^_^

A r k said:
it's still a very small niche and making good quality T-shirts require us to make something in the thousands :)
There are some online stores that make the T-shirts as they are ordered so there is no need for up-front costs. You simply send them the design you would like to use and they take a cut of any sales. I saw two companies like this reviewed on 'The Lab with Leo'. I can't remember the episode numbers though.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was quite busy and exciting! (New photos at the blog)

Also, I didn't know about t-shirt deal, I'll investigate a little bit :D

We got some nice contacts and projects now, and as soon as anything is near-official, we'll let you know in our blog! In the meantime, don't forget about the contest! :)

Back