Will you buy a pandora 2!!!

Will you buy a Pandora 2?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting back on topic. Yes, I will buy a Pandora 2, if it's no more than 450 quid and keeps the keyboard, game controls and Linux. If it's Android, then I may consider it still, if the other two of my criteria are satisfied. I'd much prefer to have Linux on board.

In regards to design and manufacture. I believe that the OP Team have much more experience, better business partners and will produce a better device in a shorter timeframe than that of the original Pandora (which I love and am grateful for it's existence). Go team!

Edit: It goes without saying that I'd expect the SOC to be a serious upgrade along with RAM increase, too.

+1 ....with HDMI out , 2 Full size SDXC + 1 microSD slot , USB3

The mystery of the vanishing Poll.

Inspector%252BClouseau.jpg

Let's see , the Thread starter says no, Craig says no.

computersaysno.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Enough of the spam, please, chaps. The section may be called "Pandora 2 spam", but it's not intended for flooding with humourous pictures - that's the domain of the Absurdism Corner thread in the Off Topic section.

Ed didn't delete the poll either.

We think it could just be a forum bug, maybe related to if the original post is edited?

humourous pictures

Well i'm glad someone likes them, the rest of you should be ashamed of yourselves. ;)
Would you like an honest comment to that, or a beautified one?

• The honest reply would be:
    "Why? Because excessive littering of places with things that don't belong there is less shameful than not laughing when it happens?" Unfortunately, the many images here don't answer any of the questions posed at the beginning of this thread, and don't help with finding out how the poll has disappeared either.
  • The beautified reply would be:
    "So true, poeple shoudlnt worry so much. Numerous exclamation marks preceded by superfluous whitespace; one one, eleven.", followed by the last 2 panels of http://xkcd.com/6/ .

I hope it's understandable that there are people who find excessive amounts of non-relevant content to be annoying, at the very least. Typically, people won't complain about this, and just leave instead -- not being able to have an uninterrupted discussion isn't nice, and less so if there's a need to go through hassle for it.

So, what's the reasoning behind posting these images here? Even though not everyone will share your kind of humor, surely these images can be enjoyed by some people, and it's not like no one wants to have images on this forum -- but hijacking threads for excessive 'non-content' is something that at least I usually find to be either rude or thoughtless. Please don't do that to this forum.

In case there are not many people here who share my opinion, you can safely ignore it, but I'd be seriously surprised if there weren't several more people on this forum who think this way.

Thought it might be a bug.It didn't have a poll originally.I asked sony to include one for me which he did.Oh well not to worry.

I guess it was always a little strange toi have a poll on something that didn't exist and had not specs.

Still a a bit disturbing that the poll would disappear, I must admit when I saw the poll several days ago I did think it wasn't a good look. It does lead to questions as to why it would dissappear.

On a different note, I wasn't on the boards when the P1 was developed, but I assume it was developed with lots of community feedback and discussion back and forth. It seems to me the P2 will be a closed door affair with Craig making all the calls and then unveiling it. His right to do so of course, but I assuming this is somewhat different to the way things unfolded with the P!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back