Possible Leaked Release Date in iCP2 Kickstarter

huniper

I'm not sure if this has been posted elsewhere however I might have found a tentative launch date for the P2 If you read the FAQ's there is this question and answer which says they plan to use the internals of the iCP2 on the Pandora 2 'NEXT YEAR'

Disclaimer: I'm not sure if this is when they are starting design or if this is closer to a launch date but it seemed pretty clear to me this is some kind of info. I am including a link, copy of the text and printscreen for proof.

Can I use this as the 'official' controller for my console/computer project?

Yes, that's the idea. We're happy for the iControlpad2 to be used by other people/companies in any way they please. If it's a success we plan to use the internals on our Pandora2 console next year.

http://www.kickstart...urce-controller

CS5I1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I think he just says, that developement of the p2 starts nex year, if everything goes according to plan, butnot that it will be released nex year.

Indeed, if the iCP2 is a success we start development of the P2 almost right away.

Absolutely no idea when the P2 will be ready though.

IF {kickstarter.funded >= kickstarter.goal } then {pandora2.greenlight = green}; // Water on the house!

IF {kickstarter.funded < kickstarter.goal } then {pandora2.greenlight = red}; // Tears

Pre-order an iCP2 now, to ensure the 2nd Pandora gets built.

Hell, you will probably even be able to UPGRADE your iCP2 to a Pandora 2, if I'm wading in the right lake.

IF {kickstarter.funded >= kickstarter.goal } then {pandora2.greenlight = green}; // Water on the house!

IF {kickstarter.funded < kickstarter.goal } then {pandora2.greenlight = red}; // Tears

Bah, that's inefficient.

ELSE {pandora2.greenlight = red}; // Tears

Bah, that's inefficient.

ELSE {pandora2.greenlight = red}; // Tears

pandora2.greenlight = red; //Tears

traffic_light_green.png

Green-Light-Forest-1-3YJ67OGC36-800x600.jpg

green-light.jpg

1069-code-of-the-green-light-wallpaper-wallchan-1920x1200.png

Surely I deserve a moderation point for that?

Pandora 2 is GO! She and iCP2 will have not only GREEN but an RGB BACKLIGHT! (hopefully) Wooo!

Oh, gosh. I hope I can have it for next Christmas! Playing golden eye on one hand while drop grapes in my mouth with the other and dressed like a lazy Christmas elf while singing "I'm too sexy" would be the next level of entertainment.

not really a release date :unsure:/>

Actually, that depends on your sense of perspective time. If it happens within 2013 OR 2014, that release date of, 'next year', will be more accurate than the original release date for the Pandora I pre-orders.

Oh, gosh. I hope I can have it for next Christmas! Playing golden eye on one hand while drop grapes in my mouth with the other and dressed like a lazy Christmas elf while singing "I'm too sexy" would be the next level of entertainment.
"I'm too sexy for my PC , too sexy for my PC

or my Wiii

And I'm too sexy for dance party

Too sexy for dance party

No way I'm kinect-dancing

I'm a gamer you know what I mean

And I play my little game on the P2

Yeah on the P2 on the P2 yeah

I play my little game on the P2

..."

:D