Crunch Time: 2013

So I'm ready to stop daydreaming. What are we realistically looking at? I don't expect a specific answer yet since we are still early in the game but assuming we all survive the impending apocalypse it has been said that we can expect the Pandora2 in 2013. I don't want to go into that with overhyped expectation. I don't think anyone does.

So what can I realistically expect from a pandora 2? I've talked in the past about what I would like to see in one but since I'm not actually involved my personal interest in a pandora 2 is contingent on this.

Not trying to be a party pooper or anything.

EDIT

Think of this as a social experiment. What do you think the pandora 2 will be like. Better yet, if you had to wager money on it like a bet what would you put your money on?

Last edited by a moderator:
My guesses (as distinct from dreams):

At least one SD-varient card slot - probably two probably - at least one microSD

a 1.5 to 2.0 GHz dual-core A15

at least a 720 HD display, at least 4.5" diagonal

smaller dimensions than the P1

at least 10h moderate load battery, maybe as much a 20h moderate load

at least one completely new feature compared to the P1

My guesses (as distinct from dreams):

At least one SD-varient card slot - probably two probably - at least one microSD

a 1.5 to 2.0 GHz dual-core A15

at least a 720 HD display, at least 4.5" diagonal

smaller dimensions than the P1

at least 10h moderate load battery, maybe as much a 20h moderate load

at least one completely new feature compared to the P1

In my dreams i saw a flat shiny pandora, with the exact same specs, but it was a realistic dream.

Dongs. Dongs. Dongs. Dongs. Dongs. Dongs. Dongs. Dongs. Dongs. Dongs. Dongs.

You can store all the dongs you want on the P2, but i dont think the team will send a p2 to you pre filled with dongs, so dongs wont be on the feature list, sorry.

Remember the P2 designs share some awesome new feature with product3

A multi touch screen?

A multi touch would would require a capasitive touchscreen which means no stylus which means no full Linux operating system without some sort of modification to make things biger and more touch screen friendly. That being the case I would expect a resistive touchscreen even if it is old technology.

A multi touch screen?

A multi touch would would require a capasitive touchscreen which means no stylus which means no full Linux operating system without some sort of modification to make things biger and more touch screen friendly. That being the case I would expect a resistive touchscreen even if it is old technology.

Maybe Craig N Ed are working on Lindroid :p

He did say Android support out of the box :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back