Why is it not allowed to post copyrighted stuff?

^ Must have been NBR, I suppose. I've been active there for a while when I tinkered with my 1810t :)

edit:
Hehe, I was smiling a bit when I started the gravedigging thread in the Pandora section :D NBR is a beast and my thread is one of smaller threads with its 1500 replies ;)
http://forum.notebookreview.com/acer/419117-acer-aspire-1410-1810t-1810tz-timeline-tweaks-2-a.html
I haven't updated it in ages though and I'm not active there any more since I'm back on gp32x

6 pages.

I'm almost as bad an unintentional troll as Craig. I'm going to reform myself though. Promise.

-_-

^ It's not that bad, just switch the posts per page setting to 40 and it's only three pages long ;)

Without joining the argument or having read absolutely every word of this thread, one thing popped into my mind. Has anyone actually asked the magazine if they could scan just the Pandora article and show it here at GP32X? Seems the obvious thing to do really. If they accept, then the image can be shown legally - and they gain kudos/extra respect. If not, well, that's that then. It's all sorted one way or another.

Obviously it would have to be a native speaker ;)

Back