Release Which of the most-likely-not-emulated systems do you want?

CCmachined

N64, Dreamcast, PSP or DS?

Saturn isn't even working well on PC yet...

[okay, how do i add a poll..?]
"if you cannot see this, you do not have appropriate permissions to create polls." Doh.

I'd really like a Dreamcast emulation.
(N64 would be good as well, and GameCube too (I'm kidding ^^))
However I'm not very confident concerning Pandora's capabilities to emulate them.

DS. i almost never emulate handhelds on the pc, just dont do it, so this would allow me to get around to playin the ds games.

That's all very well, but emulate a Dual-Screen with a single screen is not going to be easy. (Even if Pandora has a TV-out)

What interests me is Game Boy Color emulation (I have a M3 (a GBA/DS loader) which turn out to be unable to run GBC games, really weird.)

how does tv out relate at ALL to this? just curious.
that said, i see no problems in emulating the DS other than a slightly smaller physical area to display the screens.

PoisonedV said:
how does tv out relate at ALL to this? just curious.

Pandora screen can display the lower DS screen, and the TV the upper one.

Dreamcast is a must, I would love to see Powerstone & Powerstone 2 along with Soul Calibur!!!!!!

How about the Atari Jaguar? PC Engine?

Definitely Dreamcast and N64. Of the definitely unlikely, the PS2 and PSP of course =(.

Absolutly Dreamcast and N64.

Would give my right arm for N64. I would do anything for N64 on the Pandora :)

Well DC would be sweet also but I would rather like N64 :)

//som99

is the ps3 or ps2 considered impossible :p

but id actually prefer psp, i used my psp alot, but the old phat is getting well ... old, so id like a psp with ram and larger memory capacity for the downloaded games that are coming (but i doubt theyd work in their current format).

but mmm i dont know, n64 had 3 games that stand out for me, which are all right not absolutely brilliant, DS im sorry get a real console not a [i wanna be a teacher] console,

dreamcast ive never played and it has half life so, mmm id like that

on a side note what other consoles was half life released on, dreamcast ps3, pc.....

:lol: I didn't list PS2 because... well, thats kinda like trying to emulate Nintendo on a toaster. 99.9% sure its not gonna happen, it'll probably be attempted, but the likelyhood of anything fullspeed is s close to nil its not worth bothering.

emcp said:
but mmm i dont know, n64 had 3 games that stand out for me, which are all right not absolutely brilliant, DS im sorry get a real console not a [i wanna be a teacher] console,
what is wrong with you?

Gonna have to also throw in a dreamcast vote. Shadowman for Dreamcast was a thing of amazing beauty to behold.

Back