Where On Earth Are You ?

I live in Milton Keynes, (in the UK) its crappy. I'm not going to defend it. On the upside I'm either moving to New York or LA (near the summer camp I worked at) in the summer for an 18 month contract.

i live in the south coast of UK, but i grew up in LA... 818 and 213, specifically...

Near Munich, Germany... moving to South London in 2 or 3 years, and I am looking forward to move to Vancouver, B.C., Canada one day as well. ;) I have some relatives there and Vancouver as a city just rawks, can't wait to fly there in a month again.

By the way... I was born in the city where the oldest brewery of the world stands... this might be explain why I am drunken all the time... Cheers! :D

prod_1.jpg

Inopia posted on Mar 5 2004 at 07:08 AM said:
I live in Delft, the netherlands (==holland).

and yes, weed IS legal here :D/
aww that has to be the paradise :rolleyes:

i live in a poor city named cologne in germany.

Last edited by a moderator:
super_furry posted on Mar 5 2004 at 12:41 PM said:
Dublin, Ireland. I'm hungover so I can't think of anything interesting to add.
yeah you O'Mallies are always on the piss, arent you...

:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Herne in Germany, probably nobody ever heard of it. It's so close to Bochum that in fact my room IS in Bochum while my parents sleep in Herne in the next room. Don't know Bochum? Strange. Gelsenkirchen maybe? Recklinghausen? Yeah, you don't, I get it. It's in NRW (North Rhine Westfalia). It's nice here. Our parks are full of peaceful garbage and the polluted air is only hazardous to the elderly and those of a weak immune system (like me).
In retrospect, maybe Herne stinks.

Oh, and in Germany we got Aldi. Haha. Aldi rocks.

Back